[bts x gfriend]

it's been 5 years since bts and gfriend had seen each other. they were both part of the biggest schools in seoul. the two groups had taken separate ways. they had not gotten into the music industry. gfriend had lived a normal life. but the bad news was bts. they took a wrong turn. instead of living a normal life like gfriend, they went through the gangster route. and when they did they had nothing left. they had lived together. but the house that they were living in was abandoned. no one lived there except them. in gfriend's case, they lived perfect lives together. they had fun together and always been happy. but the turn was when they had stumbled in the street late at night. they are met with six boys. [sorry namjoon]. the girls get chills once they pass them. the story starts here....

[gfriend's house]

"girls, let's go out tonight!" sowon said as she entered the living room.

"why?" eunha asked

"why not! we should go out!" sowon said, "we haven't gone out for so long!" 

"alright, where are we going?" yuju asked

"we'll go to the ramen place we always go to! we can eat and drink if you want," sowon suggested

"well except for sinb..." yerin said

"what! why?" sinb exclaimed

"you get drunk easily," yewon said laughing.

"alright, so we're going out tonight?" sowon asked.

the other girls nod.

[bts abandon house]

"hyung!" jungkook shouted 

"what?" jin said annoyed

"i just got a new mission," jungkook said

"what is it?" jin asked

"they just approved that six girls will be heading into town..." jungkook said

"that's great! i get to use this," jin said as he held a small knife.

"what's going on?" taehyung asked

"we have a new mission..." jin said

"when!" hoseok asked

"tonight...in town..." jin said.

"i think this is going to be fun..." jimin said as he grabbed a gun from the couch.

"jimin...put that away...we aren't going to use a gun on them..." jin said and put his knife down.

"but..." jimin said

"no..." jin said

"what's going on?" yoongi asked as he comes into the building.

yoongi takes off his black mask.

"new mission tonight. in town..." jin said

"nice," yoongi said smirking.

[third pov]

"you girls ready?" sowon asked.

the girls nod.

they then head off.

"they're on their ways..." someone said into their phone.

"alright...we're heading out now..." another voice said

the phone call ended.

they girls parked in the streets and got out.

they then start walking to the ramen place.