|coffee shop| eunkook

eunha's pov.

"Where's my order?" 

"It's coming. I'm very sorry," I said as helped the new worker with the orders.

I put out the orders and let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry, Eunha-ah..." Seohyun said

"It's fine. You're new. That's alright..." I said and get the next order ready.

"I just need some help. Do you mind helping me later tonight?" she asked

"Yeah, don't worry...I'll just help you with the orders," I said and smiled.

"Thank you," she said and smiled

We continued working until Seohyun called me over to the front. I walked over and see a guy in his early 20s. 

"How may I help you?" I asked

"I'm here to see your boss," he said

"And why is that?" I asked

"Just please get your boss," he said

"Oh, Jungkook your here," I heard my boss say behind me.

"Mrs. Lim," he said

"You can come into my office. Oh, Eunha-ah...can you get us some lattes," she said and I nodded.

"Seohyun...just try your best with the next orders. I'll be back," I said and started to make two lattes. 

She nods and when I finished I brought them over to Mrs. Lim's office. I set them down and started to leave.

"Oh, Eunha...this is Jeon Jungkook. He's our new worker here..." Mrs. Lim said

"Oh...nice to meet you," I said.

"Just show him around and here's your uniform," Mrs. Lim said and handed Jungkook his uniform.

"Let's get started," I said and I show him how to make the different brews.

He learned fast.

"I'll leave you to it," I said and got back to the front.

Everything went well. The day was ending and we closed up shop.

"Seohyun-ah...here I'll teach you how to make different brews," I called out to Seohyun who was sweeping.

She comes over and I show her the different kinds of brewing coffee or making the teas on the menu. We finish up and we go and change out of our uniforms.

"Hey...Eunha-"

"Give me a minute," I said and stuffed my clothes in my bag.

"Are you older than me?" he asked

"Why? I'm born May 1997," I said 

"Great...so noona, do you still go to school?" he asked as I got out of the locker room.

"Yeah...but my classes are from 5:30 to 12:20..." I said and walked to the back.

"I have class at 7:10 to 2:20. Where do you go?" he asked

"SOPA," I said and plugged in my earphones.

"Me too..." he said

"If you're trying to impress me and make me swoon for you. It's not going to work," I said and stopped in front of him.

"I'm not. I'm just trying to get to know you," he said and scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry but I have to go home. I still have some homework before I have to go to school," I said and turned to walk to my house.