|mr. park| yumin

yuju pov.

"unnie. you're going to be late," eunha said and fixed my blouse.

"well, he can wait today. i have to get his coffee and schedule. what does he want me to do? fly everywhere?" i said mad.

i ordered the coffee and i was heading there soon.

"thanks for your help," i said to eunha who was heading to school.

"i'll see you later," she said and smiled.

"alright. if i'm not home early...there's money in my drawer. just buy some food..." I said and walked out of the house.

i entered my car and drove to the coffee shop. i paid for the coffee. i drank my coffee and head to the office. once i made it, i grab mr. park's schedule and head up to the office.

"you're late," someone said behind me.

i turn around and see mr. park.

"i'm sorry. it won't happen again," i said

he looked at me and grabs his coffee right out of my hand.

"tell me my schedule," he said and he started to walk.

"oh, right. you have a meeting with the kim empire company at 10:30. then you have a meeting with the oh&lim co. today at 12:00. at 1 you have a meeting with mr. and mrs. kang about fashion week. then at 3, you have a lunch with your parents. after that, you have another meeting with sourcehit entertainment about their new groups debuting in a few months at 5...then you have a final meeting at 7:40 with the company's ceo and you're having dinner with them..." i said and i realized we're already in front of his office.

"alright. just get my papers ready," mr. park said and i nod.

i sit at my desk and print out the paperwork. i get them sorted out and put it on the side. i work on other papers which are due in the end of the day. i'm supposed to be done by now but with mr. park's busy schedule. i'm getting frustrated and decided to go to the cafe.

"mr. park. i'll be back. i'm just gonna go get coffee," i said

"but you have coffee right there..." he said

"i finished it," i said and picked up the coffee cup and threw it out.

i walk out of the office and walked down to the cafe. instead of ordering a cup of coffee i ordered a cup of tea. i walked back to the office and sat down. i start doing more work before mr. park's first meeting.

"yuju. are you ready?" mr. park asked as he grabs his needed stuff.

"yeah..." i said and i grab the paperwork needed for the meeting.

we walk to the meeting room and when we enter everyone was getting ready.

"it's nice to see you again jimin," mr. kim said.

oh. did i mention that mr. park jimin is my boss. the most loved man in this world. i don't see anything in this man. he really never care for me. oh. also, mr. kim is my friends' husband. mr. kim seokjin. you might know him. he owns kim empire company with my best friend kim sojung or sowon. yeah. his company is a big deal.

"so yuju. sowon said that you were having lunch today," mr. kim said

"actually, i canceled on her again," i said

"that's to bad. busy again?" mr. kim asked

"yeah, but we're going out this saturday anyways...we rescheduled," i said

"that's great to hear. we haven't seen you a lot latey," mr. kim said, "is jimin giving you a hard time?" 

"oh. no. i actually am trying to finish my college work online. i also have to finish paperwork that's due tonight," i said