Chapter 1

Louis thrusts harder into the blonde boy below him, before releasing his cum into the condom. The blonde spurted hard onto Louis' chest and his stomach, moaning his name over and over.

Louis pulled his cock out of the blonde's rear end, removing the condom and throwing it into the trash. Walking into the bathroom, he snatched a clean, white towel to wipe the cum off his chest.

The blonde laid on the bed still trying to catch his breath even though he's had sex with Louis multiple times, the brown haired man always makes it feels like its his first time.

"Fuck, you never fail to make me feel good." He breathed out, sitting up from his position.

"I'm getting tired of you, Niall." Louis hummed in response as he grabbed the two water bottles from a desk and handed one to Niall.

"Liam? Zayn?" Niall chuckled, taking a sip of his water.

Louis shrugged,"They're ok but we always end up having a three some." He mimicked Niall's laugh.

"They were meant to be, I guess you're stuck with me until you can find another fuckbuddy. "Niall taunted, placing his water bottle on the night stand.

"That won't be for long." Louis said darkly. Niall's eyebrows raised curiously in response, before getting off the bed.

"We need to get cleaned, I'm sticky," Niall groaned, grabbing a pair of underwear from Louis' drawer. "I didn't bring clothes so I'm going to borrow yours."

Louis nodded, though he had no choice."Just keep the underwear, but I want my clothes back." Louis said, preparing for his shower.

"Wait for me." Niall called, running into the bathroom.

..........

This was edited by the on and only @Recklesslarry I wanna thank her so much for agreeing to help us and it means alot =D. ~Anna/Flutter.♡♡♥♥♡♡