Chapter 3

( A/N: Please answer Question Of The Day at the end! Thank u)

**not edited***

~

Around 6:30 Niall arrived at Louis' House, Beeping his horn, Signalling Louis To hurry up.

" Just here to pick up a friend." Niall said to the brunette sitting next to him.

" No worries, Is this the guy you've been fucking too?"

A blush formed on the blondes cheek "Maybe...."

The Boy chuckled Before looking out the window, Seeing a short carmel haired boy walking out of the flat they're parked in front of.

"Is that your friend?" Louis asked getting in the backseat.

"Yeah,Uhm Louis this is Harry,Harry meet my friend Louis" Harry turned his head towards the back seat looking at louis Then biting his lip.

"Nice to meet you Harry" Louis said waving shyly.

"You too." Harry gave him a dimpled smile before turning around and facing the front.

It took about ten minutes for the three men to get to the Bar,Since they weren't that far.

The treeo got out of the car going inside the bar.

The bar wasn't as packed since it was only 7pm and people usually start coming in around 9-10pm.

Louis looked around for Zayn and Liam but they were no where to be found

"I guess we came too early." Louis said

Niall shrugged " hm we can wait, let find somewhere to sit"

Harry tapped Niall shoulder " I'll be right back"

Before Niall could ask Harry where he was going, the boy already disappeared.

Louis and Niall sat down at booth.

"Niall, why didn't you tell me your friend was this hot." Louis asked.

" Just-" Niall began his sentence but was soon cut off.

" Who's so hot? "

*****

*not edited*