Chapter 2

Niall exited the shower after Louis, grabbing his towel, securing it around his waist.

"That shower wasn't fun." Niall grumbled, pouting.

Louis rolled his eyes, stepping over to his drawer. Grabbing a pair of underwear, he turned to face Niall.

"Just wasn't in the mood." Louis shrugged his shoulders.

"A blowjob would've been nice." Niall whispered.

"I-" Louis' voice was cut off by his phone ringing. He reached over to the night stand, picking up his phone, eyes narrowed. Seeing that it was Liam he quickly answered.

"What do you want?" Louis asked over the phone.

Niall trudged over to Louis, curious to know who Louis was talking to.

"Who is it, Lou?" Niall asked timidly.

"It's Liam." Louis fingered the hem of his boxers.

"Oh! Put it on speaker," Niall chirped. Louis sighed.

"Hey guys." A deep voice spoke on the other line, dragging out the two words.

"Liam, what do you want?" Louis replied rudely.

"Just wanted to talk to you, you don't have to be so rude Tomlinson." The two men heard a moan in the background.

"What are you up to?" Niall already knew.

"Just having some fun with Za-," Liam stopped. "Fuck."

"Nasty. We're gonna hang up no-" Louis tried to say.

"Wait!" Liam was panting heavily into the phone. "Zayn and I were thinking about going out for a drink and we want you guys to come... so come?"

"Sure, I don't have anything better to do." Louis accepted, looking over to Niall.

"Can I bring a friend?" Niall asked with a big smile.

"Sure. Bring who ever you wa- Zayn yes!" Liam moaned into the phone.

"Oh, okay, What time and where?" Louis asked awkwardly, clearing his throat.

" Around- Oh god, seven. Meet us at that new Blue Martini bar. We are not picking-" Liam groaned loudly into the phone before talking again.

"We aren't picking you guys up." Liam finally said.

"That's fine Niall is going to take me, bye." Louis quickly hung up, spinning around to look at Niall with the most disgusted face he could muster.

"Weird." Louis spoke.

"We should be used to it." Niall nodded in agreement.

Louis chuckled. "I guess,"

"I'm leaving to get ready I'll pick you up at,six? And I'm bringing my friend."

"Okay, bye." Louis waved him off.

"See ya!" Niall jumped up, rushing downstairs, leaving Louis' flat.

*Edited by Recklesslarry*