'Let's do this'

“Derek?!” she yelled at the top of her lungs. He was standing by the window, he heard her heartbeat before she came in, he knew she was angry with him, he had been teasing her for days.

“I'm here,” he just told her with a shrug and a grin on his face.

“Do you really think this is funny?” she asked him as she walked angry towards him, her hips swaying. He had to shake his head from looking at it.

“A little.” He chuckled when he saw her face turning red with anger.

“Well, I don't. Why would you do that?”

“Because, I wanted to.”

“You can't just start something when you're not going to finish it,” she almost yelled at him. She was so frustrated, so turned on and so angry with him for holding her on edge for almost 3 days.

3 days ago they had all met up at the loft to discuss pack business and he had asked her to stay behind when the others were leaving. She had accepted when he had told her he had something for her to look at regarding banshee and their powers. She wanted to learn. When everybody where gone he had walked her over to the table where he did have papers for her, but when she stood a little bent over the table and looked at them, she felt him standing behind her and his hands moving to her hips. He held her close and started kissing her neck. It was so new, nothing like that had ever happened between them before and she wasn't sure why now. She turned around to see him smiling at her and they kissed. She ended up on the table with her legs on either side of his waist and her thong on the floor with his fingers playing with her folds as they were kissing.

It went on for almost 3 days, him teasing her with touches and kisses and she was done, she was done with the games and she wanted him to either do more or stop.

She was standing in front of him, her one hand on his chest to steady herself from just jumping at him right there, her breathing coming fast. She so wanted him to touch her.

“You want it, don't you?” he grinned at her. “You want me to touch you - his fingers found the edge of her skirt, slowly rising up her inner thigh - to fuck you in all the right ways, don't you? You want me to push You against the wall? In one swiff moment she was pinned beneath him against the wall. You want me to push you up against this window - he spun her around so she was with her back to him, facing the window - and fuck you so hard that you’re a little afraid that it's going to break, don't you?” he asked her. She shivered with his words, her chest moving up and down with her deep breaths. “Yes,” she moaned as she felt his lips on her neck, sucking and licking up and down, her body shaking with anticipation.

“Well, what do you want? Wall or window?” he asked her as he pushed himself a little closer to her. She could feel his manhood press against her ass. “Do I have to choose one?” she told him as she pushed her ass back, getting a moan to leave his mouth.

“I've wanted this for a long time,” he told her as he pulled back a little to pull the zipper on her top down, showing the back of her bra and the top of her thong. Her outfit were black with flowers and her underwear black lace. Her heels were cream coloured and matched her skin so much that it almost looked like her legs went on and on.

He pushed the dress of her shoulders, letting it fall to the ground, pulling her back to him. His hands found their way to her stomach, one moving down her body to cup her over her thong. “You're so wet already,” he almost sighed as he felt her juices leak through her thong. His other hand had found one of her breasts, he could feel her nipple being rock hard.

She couldn't say anything, she just moaned as he touched her, hoping this wasn't one of his games. She swayed her hips a little to make some friction between them.