Forty five

----So the lost trident has been accepted in #thecosmicawards so if you haven't checked it out please do---
😉

---------------

Five months later...

"Let Dayo stay with me for some days now."

"Dayo that cannot stay a night without his mummy."

"Don't worry he will stay with me."

"Why do you even want him to stay with you?"

"I'm your friend it's just small holiday."

"How will he got to school?"

"I'll take him there"

"Okay, let us see if he want to go".

______

"Why can't you understand that it was just not a one night stand?" Patricia said.

"If it wasn't that, why are you coming now after five years?" Bayo asked.

"I love you can't understand", she said.

"Pat, we have been in this office together all this while, you didn't talk to me now I want to get married and all of a sudden you love me. Who are you deceiving? I made a mistake Pat please I was drunk that night"

"Okay", she said.

"But I promise you will regret", she added and left his office.

"Oh God what have I entered? ", he asked himself.

He cleared his thoughts off Patricia. What could she possibly do? There was no proof he slept with her and even if she told Bukky it was one night and it was five years ago.

Right now he needed to think about his Bachelor party. Timi had organized one. He didn't know the location or the plans all he knew was he had a bachelor party and he was damn skeptical.

Bukky had mentioned her fears concerning the party and he promised her he won't do anything stupid.

"Those things happen in films dear", he had told her.

"Anyway I trust you", she had said giving in.

"And I love you for that".

He was afraid because he didn't trust Timi though he trusted him in some aspects but when it came to parties, Timi was wild.

He used to be wild but times and season changed him. Timi was not ready to settle down. He recently broke up with Rachael.

His phone began to ring.

"Speaking of the devil", he muttered as he saw the caller.

"Hello bros where you dey? (Hello dude where are you?)", Timi said as soon as Bayo answered.

"I'm home", he replied.

"Okay I'm coming for you", Timi said.

"Timi", he called before he hanged up.

"Yes", Timi responded as though he was in a hurry.

"No shenanigans", he said.

"What does that mean?" Timi asked.

"Goggle it", he said and hanged up.

He went to his wardrobe to look for a suitable outfit. He noticed some missing clothes.