*CHAPTER TWO*

Heeyyy I've decide to update early since I have time ...love you guys hope you enjoy this chapter ...😘😘
And don't forget to vote and comment ...plzzzzzzzzz..love y'all soooo much ..have a bless day

It was about time to head to calculus ,since it was 3rd and 4th period I know that I was going to see Alex . Hey! I heard someone said
,I looked back and saw that it was Alex ,I replied and said hi ,He gently putting his hands around my shoulders and I could not resist the fact that it feels so good.

As we enter in to the class room seeing miss Whitman with the most grumpy face as ever ,
Alex started to giggled
.I poked him in the sides of his ribs ...wtf  was that for "he asked "you shouldn't laugh at the teacher its disrespectful .

okay okay !. Alex and I both went to our seats and surprisingly my hearted started to beat fast as Alex whispers in my ear " so did you figure out an answer for my question"? he asked with that wicked smirk on his face .
I could feel the lump forming in my throat .I acted normal and said yeah! not even knowing where that "yeah" came from .
So would you be with me? Alex asked again .Ammm well I don't think so because we are best of friends and I don't really get that kind of love feelings for you ! I only love you as my best friend A.
Okay then I understand "said Alex with a sad face and voice. But then he looked angry also .
Hey Becca I'm throwing a party tonight at my house .....see you there...but WAIT!!! I taught we were going to the cin...e...ma .He left the class without me even getting to ask him the question completely .
Is he upset with me ? " I asked myself".