*CHAPTER EIGHT*

Hey everyone..I'm back with this new update. ..hope y'all enjoy it...HAPPY SUNDAY

Love Keir@ :-) 😘

💜💝💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I  woke up in the room that I slept in , the previous night before.
As the sunlight shone directly through the windows touching my body. I looked and to see that my hands were tapped and my feet were chained together.

My eyes took focus on the lamp stand and I saw an envelope . I turned my body on the side and with the tape around my wrist I stretch for the envelope until I reached it.
I then  with the grip of my fingers  tore it open with my teeth.

It's from Alex

Dear Rebecca,
Its Alex ,this is your new home .There are certain rules that you will have to follow and if you fail to do so ,you will definitely face the consequences. If you choose to follow the rules I'll treat you like my Queen.   
                    Love Alex

Freaking bastard I said to myself. I tore the letter up and throw the bits of paper on the floor. I let out a loud screem and don't even care if Alex heard.
I down my head and started to cry .  I cried so much that even the bags under my eyes were getting larger. I felt helpless and exhausted.
When I heard the sound of the door knob turned I raised up my head to see Alex .

           He comes walking towards me with a tray of fruits and foods.
Is everything okay "Alex asked". Leave me alone ! I shouted at him in a harsh tone.
Here I brought you some stuff to eat  thinkng you might be hungry. He rest the tray on the end of the bed and with the anger that was boiling in me I kicked it off of the bed.

Alex walked right over and slap me in the face and he comes to my ears and whispers

"You've got a lot more to learn about my Rebecca."

You will remain in this room until I feel like letting you out,"Alex said on top of his voice".
You fucking traitor ! I shouted at him while he walks out the room slamming the door close ,making an echo through out the hall way.

My throat felt dry like the fucking Sahara Desert  ,from all those screeming .what have I got myself into I cried to myself saying.
I looked over into the mirror that was on the opposite side of the room,to see my face in a mess .Even my mascara was streaming down my face and my black dress looked like a rugged piece of shit. It looked nothing like the black dress that I wore to breakfast.

My eyes landed on my wrist and it was swollen from the tape and my ankles were starting to bleed from the chains that Alex use to chain my feet together.
Its been five fucking days since I've been in this luxurious prison cell.
Eventually everything went silent and foot steps echoed the hallway .Suddenly it stops directly in front of the room I stayed in.
I heard the chattering of two voices and suddenly my room door was pushed open seeing Lexie and Carlos .
I was shock when I saw them , their eyes were filled with torture and mine were filled with tears and pain.

Please don't punish me I begged them but they both ignored me.
As they took off the tape from my wrist and the chains from around my ankle I barely manage to move my feet off of the bed, because of the pain I was feeling.
Boss say to meet him in his room in five minutes " Lexie said". They went out of my room not even helping me to at least get off of my bed.