*CHAPTER THREE*

Heyyyy everyone I'm back with this new update ...hope you guys like it and plzzz don't forget to vote and comment and tell me what you guys think ...byeee love y'all.
😘😘😘😘😘 Happy Monday ...the next update is gonna be a little late ...byeee .

LOVE KEIRA😘

I can't believe he walked away from me "I said to myself",with a confused tone .

As I was going to my car I saw Alex with his friends Lexie and Carlos ...
Hey Becca Lexie Shouted as he came running over to me...how'd you  been girl ? he said with a excited voice .

I've been great I said to him .Alright then I guess I'll see you around .Yeah I guess so .bye .
As I went into my car I turned on the engine and drove out of the parking space where I usually park my car.
After minutes of driving I finally reached home .Opening the door to see mom and dad in the living room .
I tried to act normal so that they won't recognize how sad I am .Hey honey come over here I heard dad said.
I knew he saw my face and how sad I looked he always tend to know when something happens to me. I walked into the living room joining mom and dad in the couch .
Tell us what happen to you .Dad said with a low voice. I couldn't even speak because of how I felt when Alex walked away from me ,so I told my parents nothing .
.As I sat next to my mom wiggling myself into her warm comfy arms I fell asleep forgetting everything about Alex birthday.
The next morning I woke up lying in my bed not to see no other but Alex looking at me ."What the hell A "
,how did you get in my room I shouted at him with a little bit of anger. Well if you stop leaving your window unlock this would never happen  " he said .I raise up to sit on my bed squinting my eyes .Lets not argue Becca.

I would like to know why didn't you turn up at my party last night "he said "in a low tone. Oh shid ! I'm so sorry A ,I forgot everything about your party .Who forgets their best friend's party Becca ! Who does that Rebecca ! Alex would you  calm yourself down I'm sorry okay .
Look I can explain why I didn't turn up at your party okay .I came home yesterday wondering if you were upset with me .I'm sorry okay .would you forgive me ?
I asked in a low voice .Okay you are forgiven .By the way I've got great news for you Alex said .What's that I asked him .Lexie ,Carlos and I are going on a camp out at the Western Lake their both bringing their girlfriends so I would like to know if you'd wanna come too? I've already ask your mom and dad ,they said that its okay but once i take good care of you .That sounds great ! I'm sure I'm a be there to come with you guys this time ," I said while tying my hair in a ponytail .
Okay great then I'm a get going before you chase me out of your room .he said with a smirk while opening my door to go. I'll see yo...GET OUT ! okay okay! You brat I mumbled to myself .After he left I went downstairs to get something to eat .
But where is mom and dad ? Maybe they went on another date or something. Now I'm home alone great! I shouted with no one hearing but only myself.

I ran up the stairs picked up my phone from the bed and dialed Alex number . On the second ring he picked up his phone .
Hey A you wanna come back over my parents  are out. Sure I'll be there in two minutes said Alex. okay bye .
I threw my phone back onto the bed and went back down stairs to prepare some French toast .Its Alex's favourite .I put the slices of bread in the toaster and left it to toast .
I went into the living room dropping my self in the couch and then I turned on the TV. Surprisingly my favourite TV show was showing ( charmed).

Hearing the bread pop up from the toaster I left the living room and went into the kitchen .While taking out the bread from the toaster I was disturbed by the door bell.
I quickly put the toast in a plate and leaving it on the dining table and went to see whose at the door .
I opened the door seeing no other person but Alex with a bouquet of my favourite flower in his hands .