Chapter 1

**Haii, this is just a short author's note: If you guys would like, I added a song under the media category for almost every chapter. The songs kinda set the mood for each scene. If it distracts you from the book, then lower your volume.. So yeah, do whatever you please. That's it. Okie, byeee.*

I took another look into the mirror in front of me. I studied myself very closely this time. I searched for what the others pointed out; 'crooked teeth', "knotted hair', and of course, 'flat chest'. Oh, no no. It wasn't always like this. In fact, I was never picked on as much like this until a few years ago when he left me.. I usually was so confident walking into the school building, but now I struggle to find ways to avoid contact with people. I want to be out of sight. Invisible, you can say. I don't have much to brag about as for my body. Yeah, my self esteem is dropping lower and lower and lower. I'm basically a tanned girl with blond whispy, wavy hair and large, brown eyes followed by a petite structure of a body. See, told you there is not much beauty in or on me.

Anyways, I am currently a senior in college and I live about ten minutes away from campus. Yeah, I live in my parent's house... still. And not to brag since this isn't the biggest deal, but I have had consistent staight A's in all of my high school years. My mother used to and still sometimes calls me her 'little genius'. This leads up that she and dad are never around as much since they are both medical doctors. They want me to follow their tracts, but honestly I still have no idea on what I would like to do with my life in the future. I'm a procasinator sometimes, okay? Actually, I am always, but that's not what I'm trying to explain here..

Okay, my life doesn't run as smooth and easy as the rest of the kids. Still don't get it, huh? Well, it's because I don't have many friends.. or should I say I only have one friend, who rarely hangs out with me. Don't judge me, okay? I've had enough of that.. It's not my fault this happened. It's all over this stupid guy. Because of him, my entire life changed. Oh, you want a hint of who he was? Well, now this freaking boy is rocking life in some pop international boy band called 'One Direction.'

It's about time to forget...

Moving on.. once my parents got a bit more involved into the medical world, I got sucked into the lonely world. I was often left home alone after school and was to microwave the dinner left out for me. I don't have many family dinners. Oh, did I mention I'm the only child? I didn't? Well, I am. I only have my pet doggy, Charlie to look over and my make up set. Yeah, I've grown to love make up.

Well, there's no school today, so I was planning to hit the books in the library or maybe that vintage cafe across the street. Yeah.. the cafe seems more intriguing.

I quickly put on a 'I LOVE COFFEE' shirt (ironic, isn't it?), sky blue jeans, and a pair of converse. Then, I rushed out the door all giddy, nerdy, and that, to the universe of warm and yummy goodness, the little cozy cafe down the street.

*Author's note: Hii guys! I'm sorry the first chapter wasn't so entertaining, but trust me, the next chapter is gonna be quiete exciting. This chapter was just trying to lead up to what will happen in the next. Anyways, thank you so much for reading. And don't forget to leave me some feedback in the comment section below. Byee.*