Chapter 8

After that little talk, I decided to go home. I really wanted to let out my feelings.. and I'm sure it wouldn't look pretty and yeah.. it would be quite embarrassing to do that in front of the boys.

***

I have no idea why I did that. I have no f**cking idea why I did that.

I freaking texted Bree.

I told myself I would never bother with that girl, again. But, I just did.

Ugh.

I texted her that I needed someone to vent my feelings to. (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WAS THINKING AT THE MOMENT).

She replied instantly and told me that she would be at my house in a few.

***

She was right. She was here in a few.

I heard a knock on the door, took a quick mirror check, and opened the door.

"Oh my gosh. Hiiii Carls!" She squealed as she invited herself in.

"Hey." I said blankly.

"What's wrong?" she said pulling me to sit with her on my couch.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking at the moment when I texted you." I said apologetically.

Wait.. Why am I trying to get her pity?

"Carlyy. You know you could tell me anything. I'm still here for you, you know?" she said, kind-of annoyed.

That's when I really really lost it.

"WHEN were you actually there for me?"

I got silence as a response, so I continued:

"You were NEVER there for me. I didn't have anybody and really needed you when Harry left. I tried reaching out to you for help, but all you did was push me away. You betrayed me. You promised me that you would always be there for me, but you never were. You left me for the popular kids and tried crawling back to me when they kicked you out. I was alone for months, Bree and no one was there for me just like no one was there for you once your 'friends' left you. You now have the soccer team, but I have no one."

"You know why I was never there for you?" Bree laughed.

I dared: "Why?

She started (instantly changing her mood), "I was quite a loner in elementary. The only 'friends' I had were you and Harry. But, guess what? You guys never let me in on anything. You two always worked on partner projects, had sleepovers together, spent the summer together, and much much more. But where was I? In none of those things. You nor Harry ever invited me to anything you two did. I tried to stick around you two through most of my years at school because you know, I rather have two fake friends than no friends at all."

"So, what you're trying to say is that you weren't there for me because I wasn't there for you? So like for revenge, huh?"

"What the hell? No. Just before Harry left school to take off on his singing career, I was becoming friends with the popular kids. You were too attached to Harry and thus, never paid any attention to me."

"How about Emma? You two always seemed to be together. I always thought you two were best friends!" I screeched.

"Yeah, Emma was my rebound. Whenever you and Harry wouldn't let me in, I went to Emma. She didn't really get me like you and Harry did, but she was the one I trusted. I told her all about my problems. Everything."

"You told Emma about Harry and I apparently not letting you in on things??"

"Yea-no." She lied, causing her face to turn pink.

"Tell me the truth."

"I did. BUT that's only because I was hurting.."

"I was hurting, too when Harry left.. but I had NO ONE to talk to."

"Looks like we're quite even." She smirked.

"What? How?" I asked.

"You screwed up a part of my life and I screwed up some of yours."

*Haiii. How'd you guys like the chapter? I know you guys weren't expecting this.. but yeah I wasn't either. ^_^ lol. I don't really have anything else to say, so.. Comment, vote, and follow!!! Thank you. -MissGummyBear13 out*