watch your back.

School is almost DONE!!!

There's like 3 weeks left, including exams. I can't wait for summer to start. I'm in summer school, and I really don't wanna be in that, but it's a lighter issue. It's only for half a day, and it's the morning, which is when I'd be sleeping anyways. I can't wait to go and do all the things I can't do right now cause of school. I have so much plans with my friends and boyfriend its insane. That is if I still have those by then lol.

Things with my friends haven't been that great. I was in a group of them, and I thought that I could trust them, and that they had my back regardless of what happens, but I was wrong. You see, once the whole me kissing someone else thing happened, a lot of rumours went around the school about me. Things that aren't even true. They are beyond the type of person I am, and I thought that my friends would know that, but clearly not. Some girls in my groups somehow came up with this extreme shit about me. They said how I apparently went and made out with him on several occasions and I only admitted to the one that someone saw, which nobody saw. That's not even it, some rumours were that I lost my virginity to him, and I hot boxed with him. None of this is true. Anyways, when all this was going around, I thought it was just people twisting up the story as it was being told, but no. It was the people I called my friends. The entire situation is blown over, and if anything this has taught me to give no shits about what people think about you, and what kind of reputation they create based off of what they hear about you. But it's not that that bothered me when I found out, it was the fact that it was my friends going around and talking about me to other people. I thought I was close to them and I thought they were close to me, but to think they were capable of talking shit about me is beyond crazy. If they were anywhere near close to how close I thought we were, they wouldn't be able to do that. If anything they would cover for me when people went and asked or told them shit. But no, so I went from trusting to like 8 people in my group of friends to only 3. That's less than fucken half of the people I called family.

Then there's my boyfriend situation... but tbh there's so much to say about that I dont even wanna say it in this part.