Thirteen

Kenya

Me, Destinee and Chanel ran into the hospital. We had gotten a phone call saying that Nicki and some man had been shot. My heart was damn near beating out of my chest. Destinee and Chanel was so hysterical I had to be the strong one out of the group. I'm not sure who the guy was that had gotten shit with Nicki or if she was at the right place at wrong time or whatever they had given us limited information.

"Excuse me ma'am I'm here to check on my sister Nicole Johnson I've received a call she had been shot" I told the lady at the desk. " Hold on one second baby let me check into that for you" the lady told me. "I'm sorry baby Mrs.Johnson is still in surgery" she told us. "Thank you" I Told her as we sat down and waited.

Chanel and Destinee had stopped crying all we could do is pray our girl was ok. "Who would do this shit!" Chanel said. "Let's just pray she's okay" Destinee said."Hello ladies" A police officer said to us "I'm officer Green and this my partner Officer Davison we have some questions we would like to ask you" Officer Green told us "Sure anything" I managed to get out. "First off does your friend have any problems with anyone" Officer Davison asked. " Not that we know of we usually tell each other everything" Destinee told him. "Where was she shot at?" I asked them.

"Mrs.Johnson was shot at her resident along side a man by the name of Jaiden Brown" Officer Green Told Us. Me and the girls looked at each other that was the name of Nicki secret baby daddy and I prayed Kalenna had nothing to do with this or I'll stump a mud hole in her ass. "Was the kids there? Where is the kids?" Chanel asked. "Well the kids are with dfacs as of now" Officer Davison responded.

"How's the guy Jaiden is okay?" I asked. "I'm sorry ma'am I honestly do not know anything as of right now I'm also waiting to hear back from the surgeon" officer Davison said. "Do you ladies have any idea who could have done this?" They asked again. We all shook our head no because honestly we didn't know who would hurt nicki.

"Well if y'all hear anything do not hesitate to give us a call" Officer Green said giving us they card. The officer's walked away and us all in a deep thought about who could have done any of this. "Family of Nicole Johnson" we all rushed to his side. "Hello ladies I'm Dr. Lamont I performed surgery on Mrs
Johnson" he said. "How is she" we asked at one time. "Mrs.Johnson lost a lot of blood" he said before he could finish we just broke down crying.

I prayed so hard that we didn't loose our best friend. "She's in a coma right now and we're not sure when she will wake up it could take days months years who knows" he said to us. "And her boyfriend Jaiden Brown?" I asked. "I'm sorry but Mr. Brown didn't make it" Dr.Lamont told us "but you ladies can go visit Mrs.Johnson talking to love ones help wakes them faster she's in room 789" he told us before walking off.

We was lost for words we couldn't believe this. One thing we did know was we were going to get our girl kids from dfacs first thing tomorrow morning.