Eight

Nicki

Seeing Chanel and Destinee caught me by surprised. I know I should've went and at least spoke to my girls but I couldn't find myself do so. Here I was acting crazy over Tristan and Kalenna sleeping together when I had a whole secret of my own. I couldn't bring myself to introduce them to Jaiden or the kids. I had guilt all over my face when I saw them and I know this wasn't going to be end of it.

"So who was those girls?" I heard Jaiden asking breaking me out of my thoughts. "Oh those were my friends Chanel and Destinee" I answered him. "So why didn't you introduce us?" He question. Jaiden was so sweet and I loved everything about him but right now isn't the time for him to meeting anybody.

My marriage is falling apart and although I portray that's it's Trent fault most of it also mine. He didn't have to go sleep with my sister my own flesh and blood crossed me out and they both are going to feel my wrath very soon. I enjoyed the rest of my evening with Jaii and the kids before they headed back out of town. When I got home I hopped in the shower and finished up some files I had to do before work tomorrow.

It was still kind of early for bed but I was enjoying this time to myself a little more than I should be. Just thinking about this divorce and how my whole life finna change when my secret is out. I just hope that my girls will understand and don't look at me any different. My phone had rung jaiden had brought me another phone because I broke my other one I was so thankful for him. "Hello?" I answered. "Nicki baby can we talk?" I heard Trent voice on the other end. "Tristan we have nothing to talk about you didn't want to talk when you was out fucking my sister did you?" I told him more than asking. " Baby she was a mistake I love you aight and always will" He told me.

" Trent we are getting a divorce and that's final the same way kept sleeping with my sister away from me and getting her pregnant guess what nigga I got skeletons in my closet too!" I told him. " What the fuck are you talking about Nicki!" He yelled. "Goodbye Tristan just hope and pray I never run into you and tell Kalenna scary ass to come out of hiding" I told him calmly before hanging up and blocking his number.