Four

Kalenna

I couldn't hold it in any longer! I know Trent wanted to wait to tell Nicole about the baby but I've been holding this in for four months now from my sister. Me and Nicki use to be so close but since I've been sleeping with her husband I've been keeping my distance.

I didn't tell her who my unborn child father was I'll leave that to Tristan I know how Nicole can be when she's angry I mean I grew up with the girl. I pulled up to Nicole's and Trent house I didn't see her car but I seen the car I've been seeing for the last past months.

As much as it hurts me to keep this secret from my sister I just feel as if she was treating Trent right he wouldn't be across town at my place all the time. I got out my car and walked up to the door before I could even knock Trent rushed out. " Yo what the fuck are you doing here"?! He semi-yelled. I rolled my eyes Trent was over dramatic he swears he's so in love with my sister but yet constantly have my pussy in his mouth. "Nigga I came to see my sister " Kalenna said rolling her eyes. Just looking at Lenna I just knew she was up to know good. "Nicki out with Chanel and Kenya so you need to bounce" I told her. "

"That's not a way to talk to the mother of your child Tristan" Kalenna said. " Man Kalenna gone with that bs before you get us caught up with your petty ass games" I told her getting angry by the minute. "Fine Trent just tell my sister I stopped by" Kalenna turned to walk away. By their surprised stood one of Nicki's friends Destinee.  Trent damn near pissed on himself Kaleena looked scared as ever.

Trent and Kalenna both was wondering how much of the heated argument Destinee have heard. By the look of disappointment and disapproval told them both she have heard it all. Trent knew right then and there he had to tell tell Nicki before Destinee could. " So we just gone stand here and not say anything?!" Destinee screamed. " Trent how could you do that to my friend  the fuck? Better yet you Kalenna that's your fucking flesh and blood! Destinee yelled. " Y'all foul as fuck for this I hope Nicole leave your dumb ass and I hope she beat the fuck out of you" Destinee said jumping back into her car speeding off.

" Yo ass is grass nigga" Kalenna said laughing. "Bitch this your fucking fault nobody told yo ass to come over here" Trent said angrily. Kalenna walked up to him and slapped him " Nigga don't you never disrespect me I didn't tell you to lay a finger on me and damn sure didn't tell you to get me pregnant" Kalenna said just as mad as him. " But you didn't stop me neither" Trent said rubbing his face where she had slapped him. " Get the fuck from over here." He told her. Kalenna didn't say anything else she walked towards her car got in and left Trent walked in the house and slammed the door. He headed to his and Nicole room to pack his belongings he knew Destinee probably had already called her and he knew they were getting a divorce now.