First meeting him

Your pov: You were taking a walk down the street and Crying. Your boyfriend was cheating on you with your ex bestie Miranda. Then suddenly you saw this man who was hot looking ran towards you and hugged you. He asked "why Is such a pretty girl Crying?" You said with tears running down your face "my ex bestie was having sex with my boyfriend well now ex and i have no where to live and all my family is…dead." Then the man said "you live with me now my name is Colby Brock you probably know me from YouTube!" You blushed "I thought you looked familiar My name is y/n. And thank you for taking me in!"

Colby pov: Man This girl is hot and she's super sweet and she's single hopefully I can win her over. Its too early for that, just be there for her for now and let her calm down from what just happened to her.

{TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A LAZY AUTHOR!}

Your at Colby's house and its been about a year. You guys share the same room and bed. Sometimes in the night you guys snuggle up next to each other. You started growing feelings for him and think he feels the same.

Colby pov: I think y/n has feelings for me and I think I'm in love with her. I need to talk to Sam. I yelled "SAM GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" He walked in and said "WHATS GOING ON?!" You explain to him that you might be in love with y/n. Sam said "let me ask her how she feels about you I will record her reaction."  Colby hid the camera in the living room and went upstairs to edit videos.

Sam pov: "Hey y/n can we talk really quick?" She said "ya what about?" You said "Do you have feelings for Colby? Cause you guys would be great together just saying!" She sat there and red as a tomato. Then finally said "look I think I'm in love with him but I know he doesn't feel the same as I do…" You stood up and hugged her and said " You never know!" Then said to her "Colby wanted to see you for something!" You texted Colby "She likes you go for it!"

Y/n pov: I wonder what he needed me for... maybe he could like me. Don't get ahead of yourself just act normal. You walked into the room and saw Colby with out a shirt on. You started blushing your were speechless. Then he said "like what you see?" In a sexual voice.

Colby pov: Nows your chance you walked towards y/n and pulled her in really close and kissed her. She jumped into your arms. And when you lips separated you said "look I been in love with you since day one your eyes told your sad story and they sparkled so bright in the light, I love them. Your laugh is so beautiful and amazing. Your smile makes the whole room light up. Your hair is perfect. I love everything about you! And I have one question for you will you be mine y/n?"

Y/n pov: You stood there blushing and said "Colby ever since day one when we met I saw something in you that I saw in no  one else. You were there when I had no place to go. I love everything about you. Every time in the middle of the night I feel you against me snuggling and holding me close that makes me so happy! Even one night you kissed my neck and said I love you in your sleep and that made me realize that I love you too. So My answer is YES!"

Colby pov: You picked up y/n up and kissed her and gently put her on the bed. You climb on top of her and after minutes of a hit make out session you guys snuggled up and fell asleep. A few hours later you went to Sam's room to talk to Sam and Kat. A few minutes later your phone went off your parents called and asked when the next time you were gonna visit. You said "maybe next week. And I got a surprise for your guys!" After an hour or so you got off the phone.

Y/n pov: You woke up and heard Colby talking and so you got up and went to try to find him. You found him and hugged him from behind. And you started smiling and he turned around and said "Hey sleepy head how are you?" Then he kissed you then said "next week your going to fly to my parents house with me and meet them." You were surprised "you sure you want to bring me instead of Sam?" He said "no I want my beautiful girlfriend to come and meet my family, we're going next week so be ready!" You agreed and were very excited!

Colby pov: I can't wait for y/n to met my family. She's the best thing that ever happened to me! Well we better start packing the trip is in a week.

{Time skip brought to you BY WALMART!}

You guys are on the way to the airport Sam and Kat dropped you off and went back to the house. You guys got pass the guards and got to your gate.

Y/n pov: You were very nervous to meet his parents but yet excited. You said shyly "Colby what if your family doesn't like me…" He picked you up and placed you on his lap and kissed me and said "They will love you" You fell asleep on his lap and fell asleep untill your gate number was called.

You Both loaded on the plane and sat down and buckled in and y/n snuggled up to Colby and fell asleep on him.

{Time skip you guys at Colby's parents!}

A/n: read the next story to find out what happened hope you enjoyed!