The Prank Wars

Today was the annual prank wars your very first one being in it!

Y/n pov: You had the greatest prank to do on Colby. You went to the prank store and got the fake pregnancy test. You set up the cameras in the room. Then finally you were ready to start. You got Jake to take Colby out of the house for a few hours. When he got back you yelled for him. "Colby come up here quick!" Colby ran up and said "WHAT GOING ON?!" You showed him the pregnancy test and he was so happy and asked " ARE YOU FOR REAL?!" You said " ya" its gonna be hard to tell him it was a prank... "Colby I got a few name ideas for the child." Colby took a minute then said " I like Rose if its a girl!" You look at him then said " I like that name to but what about...YOU GOT PRANK!" Colby looked at you in shock and started tearing up. You quickly turned off the camera and hugged him and apologized so many times. He looked at you then said "that was too harsh" you started tearing up and said "Colby I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" you hugged him closer and started crying on his shoulder. He calmed down then he lifted your head up then kissed you. You kissed back with tears in your eyes. He finely said "never do that again" you nodded and fell asleep on his chest he held you close.

Colby pov: HEY GUYS TODAY WE'RE IN THE PRANK WARS! Today I'm getting my girlfriend back for doing the fake pregnancy test on me two days ago. We're doing the break up prank. Im sorry ahead of time.' "Y/n we need to talk please come here..." She walked in then sat next to me and held my hand then hugged me tight then asked "what's going on babe?" This is going to be harder then I thought to do. "Y/n look I'm breaking up with you..." She was in shock and started crying then said "whh...y what did I do?" I responded "ever since the pregnancy prank things have been different" she cryed louder the said "I'm sorry I understand" then she ran out of the house. I ran after her and grabbed her arm and pulled her in close then kissed her. Then said "You think I would do that to you well no. And welcome to the prank wars love!" She hugged me tighter and said "I hate you so much right now but love you so much!"

Jake pov: Today I'm doing I'm leaving the house prank #JakeForTheWin! So I packed my bag and everything my whole room looks like I never live here pretty much! Finally Im done. I yelled "EVERYONE COME TO THE LIVING ROOM!" Everyone came and looked at me then I said "I'm leaving the house and moving back to Kansas with my family." They looked at me with shock theb said "why?" Then I said "I just need to go..." y/n came up and hugged me and said "we're gonna really miss you Jake" Kat ran up and slapped me and said "I see the camera so stop prank failed boi!! All of us looked at her in shock then laughed. Sam said" well we can all say that was a major fail! "

Sam pov: Hey guys today I'm pranking my lovely girlfriend Kat! We are doing the proposal prank probably not the greatest idea but here we go! I got thr fake ring box with a toy dinosaur ring in it! So here we go "Kat please come here!" She walks in and sits next to me and said "what's up love?" I said "Kat we have been dating for a long while and I want to know" I got done down on one knee and said "Kat will you marry me?" She started crying then said "YESSSS!!" I opened the box then she got so upset and said " I cant believe you did that!" I said "I wouldn't do something this small I would go bigger!" She hugged me and said "I still hate you" well guys that was a win! #SamForTheWin!!!

Aaron pov: Today guys I'm gonna prank Colby but I'm gonna need a little help so today y/n is here to help me! So today we are going to act like we slept with with each other but we really didn't plus she is like a baby sister to me. So I'm only gonna remove my shirt and she's not gonna remove anything including her shoes just to prove that she didn't cheat on him. OK here we go we both went into the bed and started talking and Colby heard us and walked in starred then said "HOW COULD YOU BOTH OF YOU?! I CANT BELIEVE EITHER OF YOU!" He started crying and ran out of the house and we both ran after him. He wouldn't even listen to me
so finally I turned him around he starred at me then I jumped into his arms and started kissing him and said "why would I ever cheat on you with my brother?" Then glared at Aaron and said "fuck you man!" Then I said "Well guys this was a success #AaronForTheWin!

Sam and Colby pov: Hey guys today we are pranking both of us girlfriend we the we are gay for each other prank, which you guys really wanted so here we go! Both Kat and y/n are down stairs so we have To be quick so we're just gonna remove our shirts only. So here we go #SamAndColbyForTheWin!. So we both got into the bed and got cozy. And started talking and finally Kat came up and saw us and yelled for y/n and "Said you might want to see this!" Little did we know that she saw the camera and would prank us within the prank. She titled her head towards the camera and she saw and they went on with the prank. Kat asked "WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!" y/n said "I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A FANGIRL SHIP!" they both screamed "HOW COULD YOU!" we both looked down then they said "GOOD PRANK GUYS!" we both look at them with surprise they smiled and walked away. Well guys this was a fail!

* Time skip brought to you SAM'S SMALL NIPPLES! *

Y/n pov: You and Colby made up after the prank wars were over. And he said "y/n I want to have a baby with you right now!"

Ohh a cliffhanger gotta wait to read the next chapter! Sorry please don't kill me!