Baby making?

A/n: Hey guys listen to this song before you read it just reslly good and will go along wiht the story! Hope you enjoy this!
__________________________________________________________________

Y/n pov: You looked surpised then asked "Are you serious cause aren't we a young for that?" He looked at you and smiled "No plus you don't have to worry about me leaving I plan on marrying you one day and I always wanted a child soo...plus your such a tease" you thought for a second then said "OK but first I'm gonna use the bathroom and do something *wink*" He laughed and said "OK while your doing that imma get ready too *wink*"

Colby pov:I wonder what's she doing in there she's been in there for about an hour.. should I check on her I knocked on door and asked "Are you almost ready?" She responded "5 more mintues!"

Y/n: I'm almost done I just need to get into this sexy lingerie (picture below).

Then I pulled my hair back into a ponytail

Then I pulled my hair back into a ponytail. Then I walked out to see Colby under the covers smirking at me and looking at me you and down

Colby pov: OMG she looks amazing! I went from underneath the covers and picked her up and carried her to the bed. Layed her down gently. My face was 2inches away from her face then she wraped her legs around my waist. Then finally I kissed her I removed my last piece of clothing.

Y/n pov: I can't believe this happening. Colby started kissing my neck and moved down to the outer side of the lingerie. He removed the top off and started playing around with my breast. It felt so good and he started sucking it and moved his tongue in a circular motion. Then he moved down again all the way and removed the bottom part and I was already wet then he started eating me like crazy I was a morning mess.

Colby pov: Man she was soo sweet tasting and she was morning like crazy it was making harder. I started teasing her entrance with my tip and she started moaning out "Stop teasing me daddy!" I laughed and said "I can be a tease too" slowly I started putting it in and going out slowly. After a few thrusts she started moaning.

Y/N POV: I pulled off of Colby he looked really confused until I climbed on top of him. He just laid there. I started kissing his neck and then started going down and kissed his six pack then I got down all the way I started teasing Colby he glared at me and said " stop teasing me!" You started out the the tip in your mouth and started going up and down with good speed. Then I stopped and got on top of him and inserted his hard cock slowly into me. I started going uo and down on him and started kissing his neck and leaving hickies.

Colby pov: I flip her over and started going in and out she started moaning she was saying "right there faster faster" she was moaning like crazy. Then she said "I'm about to cum!" I stop and started putting my tongue in and out of her and fingering her at the same time. She came into my mouth it tasted soo good. I told her "everytime your about to cum let me knke cause I'm no where near cuming." I started going in and out of her and she was moaning and calling my name it was so fucking sexy!

Y/n: My god this feels so good! A few minutes later Colby came and when we were done we both took a shower and went to lay down. I laid on his chest he held me close and I fell asleep. He kissed my forehead and he cuddled up close and covered us up and fell asleep.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU FROM BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY! *

Colby pov: Heyy y/n wanna go to the park for a date? She said ya so now we have to get dressed and we both ended up wearing girlfriend and boyfriend shirts (pictures below)

After we got ready I took her to the park and had our date! We stayed out there till the sun went down then we went home. We walked in then went to our rooms.

Y/n pov: That was such a good date! I love spending time with him! We both changed into our pjs, then we both layer down in the bed and started talking. Colby asked me "do you love me?" I looked at him and hugged him and said "no I just don't love you...... I'm in love with you!" He blushed then said "you scared me for a moment! But I'm in love with you too!"

Colby pov: Man I think she's the one! I never felt this way about anyone else before! She takes my breath away by just walking into the room! I love everything about her! And if anybody hurts her again I will be their worst nightmare! I looked down and noticed she fell asleep. I pulled her close to me and she cuddled uo next ti me and put her head on my chest. I leaned down and kissed her forehead and said "Good night love." I fell asleep right after her.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY JAKE WEBBER! *

Colby pov: I woke you early and decided to go set up something specia for y/n. I left a note saying "went to the store be back before 3pm love you ❤️" Then I got dressed and got Sam to come with me. We were went to the flower shop and got some roses then I asked Sam "Hey I got a question...?" He looked at me then said "well buddy you will know when the person is the one when every little thing they do is perfect even their flaws. Why are you asking?" You paused for a moment then said "With that explation I think y/n is the one I want to be with forever!" Sam was smiling soo hard and hugged me and said "CONGRATS BRO!!!!!!"

Sam pov: I'm so happy for Colby right now! He's so lucky to have her. I just wish I would have at least told her how I feel. But its too late now...but I'm still happy that Colby found the one! Besides I have Kat and she's amazing! Besides they are both happy together! So ill let them be it might just be a crush anyways!

A/n: End of Chapter
Next update will be one you don't want to miss! Love you all! Till next time! Hope you enjoy the story so far!