Meeting Colby's Family

You guys landed in the airport. You guys took a cab to his parents house. You feel asleep on Colby's arm. You guys cuddled in back of the Taxi. You woke you up and kissed you on your check.

Colby's pov: aww y/n looks soo adorable when she's asleep. The way she cuddles up to me is the best. Too bad I have to wake her up in a few minutes. I pulled her closer to my chest. Finally we arrived at my parents house I was soo excited! I lightly shook y/n and kissed her and the check and said "baby Its Time to wake up" she slowly woke and kissed me in my check. I turned my face quickly to hide my red face. The taxi finally stopped and I got our baggage out of the trunk. She hold my arm she's extremely shy I guess and its adorable.

Y/n: OMG I'm soo scared what if his parents don't like me.. what if Colby won't like me after the trip.. Colby then said "Don't be scared my parents will love you and I will love you till the end of time" then after he said that I hugged him them kissed him on the check. Colby then knocked in his parents front door slammed open and we saw Colby's family and they were the nicest people in the world. All But his little brother but he was still amazing.

Colby pov: My family seems to love      y/n. Y/n went to bed 45 minutes ago. I asked my parents "How do you feel about y/n?" They basically screamed "we love her you better not fuck up with her!" I laughed "Trust me I won't" Well I'm gonna go join my girlfriend in bed good night love you guys. Then I ran upstairs to our shared room and I see her in a  long shirt on but no pants (image below)

 Then I ran upstairs to our shared room and I see her in a  long shirt on but no pants (image below)

And I completely agree about what it said. I get on top on her and she was still awake. We had a make out session. I felt soo happy with her close to me I love the way she smells and everything.

Y/n pov: Colby's so close to me and his smell is perfect. Finally after our make out session we fell asleep in each others arms. The next morning we woke up and got dressed (image below)

 The next morning we woke up and got dressed (image below)

You both wear this very cheesy couples outfit. And you loved it.

Colby's pov: Hey y/n let's go to the forest trail. We headed to the trail that I used to travel as a little kid. I had a surprise for her at the top. We have a picnic with a beautiful view. And then I will ask her the question!

{TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BLEACH!}

Y/N pov: I can't wait to see the beautiful view that Colby was talking about. When we got up there  was a picnic with a beautiful view if the sky and town. After a while of talking Colby got down on one knee and said "do you want to have a YouTube channel together!?" You said "YOU JERK I THOUGHT YOU WERE PROPOSING!" but after I calmed down then finally said "I would love to!"

Colby pov: I was laughing soo hard but she was on the verge of crying I hugged her and said "Babe we just started dating and I would do much more than this to propose to you" then out of no where she sat on my lap and hugged me then looked me in the eyes for a few minutes then we had a make out session.

{TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BATMAN}

Colby pov: We went home and went to bed she fell asleep in my arms. Her head was on my chest and she snuggled up next to me and said "I will love you forever Colby Brock" I looked down and said "I will love you till the world ends and afterwards         y/n"