Chatper One: Intro/ POVs

Hi and Welcome to my 6th Book.. and I want to thank you guys who actually read my books!!! So thanks! I will make some more!!! Cux I love writing!!!!!

Grayson Dolan's POV:  Aye I'm 18 years old born December 16th 1999!!  And me and my twin brother Ethan Dolan, went on Tour!!!! That was the best moment in my teen life! Meeting our fans and making them laugh like crazy!! But... there was this one show.. where I knew I fell in love.. but I didn't ask the girl her name... I choked.. I never froze up talking to a girl! But this one girl was like wow!!!!!! I had to find her!!!

Ethan Dolan POV: Aye I'm eth aka Ethan dolan I'm 18 I live with my twin brother Grayson Bailey Dolan!  We are on Tour coming to a city near you!!!!!  My brother is always pickin up the girls!... but when he meets this one girl and we leave to go to Miami Florida. Something about g changes... like he's Lost... what is it I do not know!??? But I want to help my brother! Find this girl!!!!!!

               Halloween Night show in DC!
                                Before the show!

4 girls are at Olive Garden waiting for a table to open up! They are very excited tonight because they are going to see The Dolan Twins. Tonight at 9 o'clock pm! The Olive Garden is right close to the venue.. so they are not in any rush! The four girls are Elly Brandi Evie and Shanon!! Elly is 27 going to be 28 Brandi is going to be 29 Shannon going to be 31!!! And evie will be 15!!! They are best of friends going to see the Dolan Twins!!!

Ells: omg girls I can't wait!!!
Shan: omg ikr sissy
Brands: ahhhhhh DTWINS lmao 😂
Evie: cannnnnn weeeeee party yet!

They all laughed and ordered their food!!!! There seats at the restaurant was outside so they could see the venue across the street... elly looked over and saw a tour bus with the name 4OU TOUR!

Ells: omg guys LOOOOK!!!!! Their tour bus!

Everyone looks at the bus and said omg they are here!!!!!!!!!!  They finally got their salad and pastas they ate it all up! And paid the bill! The girls walk across the street was the first ones on line!  They are getting more and more exited!!!! Finally doors open!!!!

They walk in.....

Haaha sorry a cliffhanger!!! I love you all don't hate me! Lmao 😂 I really hope you enjoy this book! Cux I really love to write!!!!