Chapter Four: Beach Date 😍

Grayson sees the two teens walking to them.. he holds Elly's hand! He's looking a little cautious... witch isn't s bad idea... he knows how they can be!

The Girls: um hiii grayson whose the girl?
Grayson: this is elly..
elly: um..  hi
Girls: hi

Grayson is guiding elly to a special part of the beach where fans can't go...  he saw the girls gave elly a dirty look like they was jealous of her!

Grayson: um Ells I'm sorry for them..
elly: it's ok trust me it's fine
Grayson: you sure..?
Elly: yeah don't worry! Gray
Gray: okay so you want to check out how the water  is!
Elly: sure I love the water!!!!!

Elly  and Grayson make their way down to the water.. he picks her up.. and run into the water she screams and laughing. Grayson goes deeper and puts elly sitting on him with her legs around him! Just then.. grayson and elly looks into each  others eyes... they just kept starring at each other! Grayson moves rlly closer to him... he places he's lips on hers and they kissed!   Then the girls see them  making out! Their eyes grew mean..

Grayson kept kissing elly in the water holding her.. as her legs wrapped around his waist! Grayson's stomach growling.. elly pulls away from the kiss.. giggles saying we have to eat.. they walk out from the water hand in hand to Grayson's car. The same teens came up and said to elly..

Teens: why the hell where you making out with GRAYSON DOLAN!
Elly: well.. maybe Cux he kissed me first bitches.
Grayson: Oooooo she told you!!!

The teens mouths dropped and the left. Grayson walks around the car to open the door for elly! And they take off to Grayson's favorite restaurant! They arrived 10'minutes later! Grayson opens the car door for elly and they walk into the restaurant she looks around and was shocked about how fancy it is!  She looks at grayson she sees him smiling at her.. she thought in her life... no guy will every look at her with that much love and passion..

Grayson: you okay  Elly?
Elly: um yeah it's Just this place is so beautiful.
Grayson: yeah I know.. i um always wanted to bring a date her.. 
elly: awe well I'm honored hehe!
Grayson: good um elly.. you don't have a boyfriend?? Do you...
Elly: um no I don't..
Grayson: oh. Cool I don't wanna get in trouble with the mister! 
Elly: wow lmao 😂

They order their food... when elly went to the bathroom before then food gets there... grayson got his phone out and texts Ethan

Text to Ethan:
Omg bro I'm freaking I like this chick!!!! Damn what's going on with me!!!

Text to grayson from Ethan:
Bro it's okay! Just breath I know right she's Beautiful just don't blow it!!!!

Elly comes back from the bathroom.. the food cane just as she was sitting down! And they ate their dinner.. then grayson pays for the check! They walk outside it's like 9pm... grayson doesn't want the day to end.. so they got in the back seat of his car to chitchat...

Grayson: so what's your favorite color..
Elly: pink!! Hahah yours.?
Grayson: Green!
Elly: what do you look in for a girl..
grayson: she gotta be funny 😁 able to handle what I do.. for my job beautiful gorgeous... like you...?
Elly: awe!!

Grayson is starring into Elly's eyes getting lost in them.. he brings his face closer to her.. and then... they started making out in the back of Grayson's car... ... one hour pass... two. Hours.... three hours... next thing they knew it's 2am...

Grayson: holy fuck... it's two am..
Elly: hehe yes it is...
grayson: oh well where was we...
Elly: you where kissing me!

They started back up again... next thing they knew they fell asleep she was on top of him.. they woke up at 9am...

Wow... they stayed out all night...

Wow what a date what a night and omg they slept in a car lmao not comfy huh stay tuned