Chapter Two: 4OU Tour! ✌🏻

Elly Brandi Shannon and evie all walk in hand in hand!!  Getting more and more and more excited for The DolanTwins! They so excited!!! They go look at the merchandise stand and they get some merch! Elly had to pee so she asks the girl  that is cameron dolan! The twins older sister! Where was the bath room!!

Cameron D: sure the bathroom is straight back and then make a right.
Elly: thanks cam!
Cameron D: no problem sweetie!

Elly walks to the bathroom looking at her iPhone.. the next thing she knew she was on the floor.. she looks up... and sees Grayson Dolan  staring at her..

Gray: aye are you okay?
Elly: oh um yah thanks! Sorry!
Gray: don't be sorry! Here let me help you up!
Elly: um thanks gray!
Gray: haha so what's so interesting on your iPhone that made you run right into me and knocking you down?..
Elly: oh it's just candy crush...
Gray: omg no way!!!!! I play that too!
Elly: haha cool so I you ready for your show??
Gray: eh kinda nervous..
elly: awe don't be.. you will kick ass! Gray!
Gray: awe thanks.. how old are you?!
Elly: I'm 27! Going to be 28!
Gray: Damn  you don't look it at all!!!!!
Elly: awe haha thanks gray!!..

As elly smiled gray saw her eyes sparkle.. and she said "well I should get going my friends will thing  I got kidnapped!!!" Grayson laughed and said " your going to stay for the Meet&Greet! "Yes" elly said!!!

Elly goes to then bathroom to pee.. she looking in the mirror asking her self wtf just happened ... she washes her hands and go back to her friends... 

Elly: OMMMMMG GUYS YOUR NOT GONNA BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!!
Shan: try us sissy!!!
Evie: tell us
Brands: omg Ells just tell us..
Elly: ok ok!! Um so I was walking to the bathroom playing Candy Crush... and um well I bumped into grayson..
evie: WHAT NOOOO WAY!!!!!!
Shan: OMMMMMG
Brands: WAIT... REALLY!!!
Elly: omg yes I was like screaming inside!
Evie: was he more handsome in person.. then pics and the vids...
elly: Omg yes.... he was so steamy!
Shan: omg sis hehe
Brands: OMG! Sooo what he say.
Elly: that he plays candy crush.. and he's nervous about tonight's show! I told him he do great...
Evie: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
Ells: ikr irk ikr sis!

Just as they noticed the lights  flickered and they make their way to the front of the stage! And the announcer says "are you ready for the dolan twins!!! HERE IS ETHAN DOLAAAANNNNN AND GRAYSOOOOONNNNNNNNN DOLAN!!!!! Your DOLAN TWINS...". Everyone screams even the 4 besties!! Throughout the whole show grayson was looking at elly...

Evie: OMG girl hes looking at you!!!!!!!
Ells: I know omg omg hahaha! He asked me how old I was..
Evie: OMG 😮

Then show still going on... when  the boys said PEACE!!!! Everyone went wild! And the people who didn't have the MGs (Meet&Greets)  they went out of the venue to go home!  But evie , ells, Shan and brands had tickets. For it! So they stayed  they asked the people who runs the MG.. if they can all do a separate pic and then a group pic and they said yes! :) grayson and Ethan came out where they doing the pics!

So Shannon went first for the pics she walks up hugs grayson first then Ethan  and takes her selfie. Evie is next  she hugs grayson and Ethan at the same time! Evie took her pic then it was brands turn so she hugged Grayson and Ethan at the same time. Then brands took her pic with grayson and Ethan Elly was next and Grayson saw her! And his eyes light up!  And Ells hugged grayson and Ethan at the same time as well..  and they took their pics... then brands evie and Shannon comes back and they did a group pic... the last group pic grayson kisses Elly's cheek...

They  get ready to leave just then grayson grabs Elly's arm...

Woah.... what you think is going to happen and yes another cliffhanger... deal with it! Lmao GraysonDolanz this is payback from every book you did with cliffhangers... Lamo  have a good DolanTwins Tuesday!!!!! PEACE ✌🏻