Chapter Three: 4OU MEET AND GREET😍

Grayson grabs Elly's arm... she looks back.. and wonder why is grayson stopping her from leaving!....

Grayson: I didn't catch your name...?
Elly: my name is Elly!
Grayson: elly.. what a beautiful name.. would you mind if I asked for your cell phone number.?
Elly: not at all... here..
grayson: sweet.. I text ya.. after my MG.. does that work..?
Elly: that works perfectly!

He brings elly close and he kisses her lips... they was kissing in front of the whole fandom.. as Grayson's hands slide down to Elly's Ass.. he squeezes it and she giggled. The break from the kiss and elly and her friends went back to the hotel!

Later that night all the girls was watching a chick flick.. all of her fiends said that she has the chick flick of a life time! Meeting the dolan twins and making out with Grayson Dolan! Just then at 12:00am Elly's phone goes off!

Text messages:
Unknown number: aye it's grayson is this elly?
Elly: yes it is... I was thinking that you forgot about me!
Grayson: haha girl how could I forget bout you.. your like so gorgeous!😏
Elly: awe thanks gray 😊
Grayson: how did you like the show!
Elly: I loved it! see I told you will kill it Grayson: haha 😂 well we hear until the weekend..? Do u um want to go on a date with me?...😐
Elly: well sure why not!! When where you thinking...?
Grayson: like tomorrow night..?
Elly: I'm free! Where we going?
Grayson: don't worry about that! That's my job!

Elly said that she's going to bed cux she is falling asleep! The next day... she wakes up realizing that her date is tonight!!

Text message from Grayson Dolan:
Aye.. I will pick you up earlier... Cux I want more time with you! Do you mind..?

Reply: um not at all gray!! What time?

Gray: how about now?
Elly: now lol lmao okay!
Gray: Yh lmao I pick you up at your hotel! Witch I'm in the same hotel lol.
Elly: hehe ok!!

Elly quickly gets dressed does her hair and puts her makeup.. she meets grayson at the elevator. Grayson was waiting for her at the elevator.

Gray: um wow.. you look gorgeous..
Ells: hehe thanks!
Gray: ha right.. your ready
Ells: hehe yes let's go to the lobby!

Grayson hits the elevator down button the doors open and elly and Grayson went in! They got to the lobby he takes Elly's hand into his hand and held it!! Elly's stomach was feelings butterflies all over! Grayson walked over to his car and opens the door for elly! They make their way to the beach.. gray still holding Ells hand on her leg! Every girls dream happening to this one girl...

They finally get to the beach.... these two fans of the Dolan Twins sees grayson helping Elly out of the car.. when they see her come out of the car there mouths drop... they walk up to grayson and elly... and said....

Woah.... and yes another cliffhanger deal with it!!!! Lol 😂 do you think they will be mean to elly...? Or be jealous and say other things... maybe mean what y'all think... 🤔