Chapter Five: What Will Happen...?

Elly's phone was going off grayson and elly was asleep elly was on top of grayson. She finally answers her phone...

Elly: hello..
Shan: sis are you okay? You never came back to the hotel.
Elly: what you mean I'm asleep...
Shan: you never came back..

Elly then opens her eyes and sees that she is in Grayson's car on top of grayson..

Elly: shit sis... I slept in his car... I am on top of him.. rn...
Shan: OMGGGGG....😳😮
Elly: 🙃😐um ya... I got to go .. Shan he's still asleep..

They hangup, elly is thinking weather should she wake up grayson or just go back to sleep on him... she's thinking and thinking but she doesn't know what to do... until Grayson's eyes open up and he stretches while elly was on top of him..

Grayson: well good morning beautiful lmao
Elly: Hehe we slept in your car...
grayson: that we did. I kinda miss a bed lol!
Elly: yeah me too..
grayson: well since we are here together do you want to have breakfasts IHOP?
Elly: sure hehe I love IHOP!

They both get in the front and grayson drives to ihop! They finally get to IHOP, and they wait on line for like 6 minuets! The hostess said how many two!! Said elly!  So they followed her to their table they got a booth!

Grayson: so um what do you like to get here
Elly: well pancakes OF COURSE! Hehee
Grayson: lmao well duhhh! 
Elly: well I do like the chocolate raspberry one!
Grayson: Ooooooo good taste girl 

Hello I'm Ashley I will be taken care of y'all this morning do you want any coffee..?

Grayson: omg yes pls we slept in my car... wasn't fun.
Ashley: man I bet okay so two coffees and don't worry I will bring a pot!'
Elly: LIFESAVER thanks 🙏🏻.
Ashley: mo problem dear!

So Ashley came back with a big pot of their fresh coffee!!! Grayson and elly drank there coffee and looked at the menu!

Grayson: what do you want for breakfast...
Elly: I don't know..? What about you!?
Grayson: hmm I'm thinking these Pcakes! 
Elly: hehe I love how you say Pcakes!
Grayson: really haha cool.. 

They finally ordered and ate their meal..

Wow what a chapter y'all!!!! What do you think is going to happen to elly and Grayson do you think grayson will ask her to be his girlfriend...? Wait and seee