Kim Hanbin

Ok, so I got inspired when I watched iKon tv So, here's the outcome 😁

~

As the oldest in iKon, Jinhwan seemed to be worried about the members image since the first time they filmed iKonTv. So he came up with an idea. Since you are one of the writers in YG, the girlfriend of Hanbin and the younger sister of Yunhyeong, Jay decided to include you in this episode. Since you're very close to him, you agreed quickly and it's also because its been a while since you put a prank on your brother and boyfriend.

In order to start the hidden camera prank, Jinhwan asked a psychological expert for the personality test. As she gave them the questionnaire, jinhwan also took the test so it won't be too noticeable that its a prank. As they got the result, the psychological expert explained to them the results one by one.

The next day, you and Jinhwan went to YG early for planning the prank and putting on cameras on the meeting room where Donghyuk and June is gonna be pranked. While waiting for the two, You and Jinhwan went inside the camera room to see the whole scene unfold.

As soon as June walked in it started. The rookie writer being scolded, her 'dropping' the cake and 'crying' and Jinhwan walking out of the room surprising June. Jinhwan and June went back to the room to watch Donghyuk. And the scene played again but this time its  with DK.

(A/n here's the whole prank of June and Donghyuk)

After the pranked with the two, You and the guys went to the cafe for Hanbin, Bobby and Yunhyeong's Prank. You met the artist who's gonna play a vital role in this prank.

After setting up the whole place, the 3, Jinhwan, June and Donghyuk went to a room where they can watch the scene. And you met up with their manager and the artist in the table.

And the first victim is your boyfriend Hanbin. You both went in a 4 seater table with the managers to 'talk' about filming and such for iKontv. As part of the plan, the other two left to get some stuff, so you are left with him. While talking about the 'contents' you heard a shutter.

'Ok its starting..' you thought.

You look up from your seat to talk to the guy who took the photo.

"Uhm... Excuse me sir but you're not allowed to take a photo."

"Ahh yea, I'm sorry." The guy said.

You look back at Hanbin to continue talking but this time, the guy turned his back to take a selfie with you two on the background. When you noticed it, you stood up from your seat to talk to the guy.

"Sir, you can't take a picture. We're having a meeting here as you can see." You told him.

"Oh, well I'm a fan of iKON that's why im taking a picture." He replied.

"Thank you." Hanbin said to the guy.

"I just want one picture that's-" The guy continued.

"We're actually having a meeting here." You cut him off and went back to your seat.

The three; June, Jay and Donghyuk, were laughing on how you straight up ignore the guy's request.

The guy let out an annoyed sigh and started tapping the table making noises and 'annoying' you. Just then, the guy stood up from his seat and walk towards the table where you and Hanbin is seated.