Imagine #2 (BTS, Yoongi)

Your POV

Waiting for my turn, I tried to act cool. Since BTS is having their meet and greet here in my country, I think that I should go and the venue is just a 10 minute drive from where I live.

"Next." I heard someone say.

I took a step. I didn't know that I'm already in front of the boys when one of them cleared their throat.

"Oh.. uh.. Sorry, here." I stuttered while giving a notebook and their album to be signed.

"Hey, I think I know you from somewhere?" I heard Jungkook said.

"Oh yeah, she's the girl in Vine. The one where she burned her converse." Jimin butted in.

"Yoongi Hyung always talks about you." Jungkook says.

"Oh, who is she? Wow she's cool? Why is she taking that lyrics seriously?" Jimin imitates Suga.

"Hey! I do not sound like that!" I saw Suga stood up from his seat.

I just laugh at the boys. Waiting for them to sign my CD and notebook, I felt a piece of paper in my hand.

"Meet us backstage. - Suga"

I looked at the boy talking to his manager while sneaking glances at me. Once he caught my stare, he gave me a smile.

After they all finished signing my things, I stood on the corner.

"Hey, What are you doing here? The exit's that way." A fan said.

"I, Uh, was waiting for my mom's call." I lied. I'd never say that I am waiting for bts. They'll probably kill me.

"Oh, ok. Sorry for disturbing you." I just nodded at her.

Walking back and forth in my place, I feel like I need to go to the restroom.

I went to the door which leads to the backstage. I  saw their manager.

"Where is the rest room?" I asked him.

"Follow me." He said.

We entered backstage and followed their manager like a lost puppy.

We stopped outside a door.

"There's a restroom inside. And wait for them here ok." he said.

"Wait, how'd you know it was me?" I asked him.

"Well, Suga always made me watched your vine." He said while opening the door.

I just looked at him. I walked with my face down trying to hide the blush on my cheeks.

"Enjoy." He said with the most serious face on while closing the door.

I just stared at the door for a while, then realized I should probably go to the rest room.

I did my business in there. I went out to see a girl, probably their stylist, laying foods on the table.

"Suga said to buy a lot of foods for you to eat. You know he never does this to any girl. You're so lucky to be his girlfriend." She said while smiling at me.

"Oh, No.. No. I'm not his girlfriend. I'm just friend." I said while going by her side to help her.

"Oh, No. I'm good here. Just go take a sit." She said.

"Ok. If you say so." I sat on the couch in front of the TV.

"Hey, how long till they finish this?" I asked her.

"Maybe 2-3 hours. I don't know though." She said while taking a seat beside me.

"Wanna prank them?" I asked her with the most evil look I can master.