My Wings - Seo Changbin

lowercase intended

~

"y/n!" changbin called you from the living room. It's currently their day-off and changbin insisted to visit you claiming that he misses you so much even though you practically worked in the same company.

"yes bub?" you walked towards him with a plate of freshly baked cookies.

"remember the first thing you asked me the first time we met?" he asked, grabbing the plate and placing it on the table. "oh! when I asked you where your wings are!" you laughed while sitting beside him. he hummed, smiling at the memory.

"you were so shy back then that you just laughed instead of answering me"

"of course, i was so shy! that was our first meeting" he replied in defense.

"well, don't mind that now. ask me the same question again" he continued, looking at you seriously.

"bin, where are your wings?" you asked looking back at him.

"right in front of me..." he said while cupping your face. "it's you, you're my wings y/n" he smiled.

you smiled too, placing your hands on top of his leaning your face on his hands.

"but where are your wings though?" he removes his hand from your face as he place his hands on your shoulder checking for your 'wings'.

"huh? my wings?" confused, you asked him.

" i know where!" he excitedly said as he gently held your hands.

"where?"

"here!" he pointed at himself, smiling from ear to ear.

smiling back at him, you tackled him in a hug.

"i love you..." you whispered.

"i love you more" he said back, hugging you tightly.

~