13 years & a month

The sky was so blue. Was so ironically blue. It was clear and vast, no hints of sadness and agony in it. The people under, walking on streets continuing on their routine, running to catch their time while his stopped. In between the beautiful cheerful skies and the wistfully dancing grasslands & wild flowers, was a teenager holding white roses while refusing to tear his gaze on the name written on the tomb.

Must've been good, he let out a sigh and sat across, leaving your son behind and living by yourself, now dying alone?! Hah!  The roses were torn in his strong grip and it seemed to have withered by his hands, just as his heart from red turned purple in someone's care. It no longer felt beating. He could no longer feel his breathing. Jimin couldn't tell if he was being rebuilt or being demolished inside. What he do know is that, tears— he didn't have any to shed.

***

"You called for me, sir?"

The door slowly opened then Jimin made a meek entrance to the study. His father's chair turned to face him while the latter evaded his piercing stares, thinking to himself what did he do now?

"What do you want to do now?"

He thought to himself hard. His father must've been referring to his mother's sudden "appearance" in the form of a corpse. "I'd comply with anything you want me to do, sir."

"Are you sure? Because now that she's dead so is her wish." Mr. Kim scratched his chin and sauntered to the front part of his desk and leaned by its edge.
"I'm thinking of—"

"I know how much you're aching to kick me out but not yet, dad. " Jimin closed his eyes momentarily and inhaled deeply. "I never promised to her, but at least let me finish my studies then i'd willingly leave this mansion."

"Tell me what exactly you want. Might as well finish this gracefully." he said as he huffed his tobacco and let out a suffocating smoke that lingered by the room for awhile.

"By the time I turn 16, i'd pack my bags and I want you to provide me my own place and tuition fee until I go to college. Once I enter a university, I'll get a scholarship and pay my own rent." Mr. Kim grinned to himself before letting out a ridiculing snort.

"The only thing you want from me is not show my face, right? Just 3 more painful years, the dead woman's wish would be fulfilled. What do you say, sir?" Mr. Kim was just entranced he never knew Jimin could negotiate this well, too bad he's not Taehyung.

"I like the sound of that kid. I hope none of this gets out to Taehyung though, he'd come rushing to me and whining in your place." they then shared giggles.

No one's reading this, but just in case, please be informed that I'd be updating it per story arc and not per chapter.