10 years (.5)

"Tae, can't you please stop crying already? I was the one who got slapped." Jimin said while moving the ice pack slightly on his face.

"Wahhhhh!!! But-But, TaeTae was the one who should be slapped!" he said before clinging onto Jimin's neck and nuzzled him, wetting Jimin's shirt in the process. He laughed and pat Taehyung's head with his spare hand.

Minutes later, Taehyung actually feel asleep on Jimin.

"Ahjumma! Ahjumma!" he called out.

"Yes, sir?" after seeing Taehyung deeply in a slumber, she struggled but managed to get him off of Jimin, leaving a small girl behind.

Jimin, feeling kind of awkward, smiled a little to the girl who had been staring at him for a while now.

"What's the matter, kid? Are you hungry?" the girl as if her mouth were sewn remained unfazed and gawked at his face longer.

"Hey, do you need something?" he pried once more, now moving the compress away from his face and scrouching over to the girl's side. "Hey."

"Hey, kid."

"Hey."

"HEY!" Jimin reached his limit and raised his voice against the creepy girl whose voice seems gold. "The hell are you looking at?!"

"...see?" the girl suddenly smiled at him. "You could shout. You shouldv'e shouted!"

"Huh?!" Jimin exclaimed, annoyance looming in his voice. "Look kid—"

"You could be angry. You're angry. You're really a foolish ahjussi." the young lass then laughed loudly which earned her a glare from Jimin.

"Ahju—wait, did you just call me 'fool'?! THIS PUNK!"

"Bona!" the ahjumma earlier hurried to the two and immediately took her child away from the now enraged Jimin.

"Is that your child? Discipline her more!" Jimin shouted and stomped off from the site.

"Bona, what did you do?" the old lady was indeed troubled by her stubborn weird child.

"Nothing. Let's go!" Bona said and pulled her mother's hand, hopping cheerfully.

"But that's weird, the young master never gets angry." The old lady scratched her nape, looking back, while staggeringly followed her daughter's hastening footsteps.

"Really? You must've been blind, mom. That ahjussi has never been not angry."