Chapter 1-Foundation

Disclaimer: I don't not own Naruto, all rights to Masashi Kishimoto. The plots are mine with appearances of the series scenes.

*****

*Present*

Smoke encased a clear, gypsy like ball. An old man watched on as a young girl with delicate pink hair threw her kunai and shurikin at a dented tree.

He remembered the day she was found as the only survivor of the Haruno clan massacre.

*Flashback*

Heads hung low as patient villagers waited for the news of the Haruno clan, when no eyes met sorrow slummed the village.

The Uchiha's clan leader; Fugaku was as stoic as ever, his comrade now gone. His wife, Mikoto held her child in her arms giving Sasuke the warmth and comfort a mother can only give. Itachi stood next to his father, stoic and calm.

The Third knew that there was nothing they could do to change the past, but with one disaster after another, it was hard to find the hope in these tragedies.

The village mourned, all knowing the Haruno clan to some extent of a personal relationship.

The service came and went as though it had been planned out by Mother Nature herself. There was a constant downpour as though the heavens were weeping. The wind roared with the loss of the clan.

Not many knew of the demon of the Haruno clan, but the Third Hokage and other clan and shinobi leaders wondered of its whereabouts.

Was it lurking and waiting to attack?

Time could only tell but time will tick away, but how much time did they have?

Flowers were laid on the stone, names were engraved of the fallen. The surviving civilians of the Haruno mourned over their loss.

In the time the heavens began to bring light a patrol ninja swooped in. His arms held a baby. A baby who would grow without the true knowledge of her mother and father.

All were vacated except for Fugaku, Hisashi, Shikaku, Inoichi and the Third Hokage.

Shikaku began unwrapping the binds from the blankets that kept the childs' warmth. She stirred lightly but didn't wake, a light breath of relief left the men's mouths as they didn't really know had to handle young infants very well.

The cloth fell away and the baby's eyes fluttered open, a breath taking viridian-green. Their eyes peered down to find that she was an actual she.

Fugaku's eyes found the tattoo like patterns on the girl's stomach, much like the jinjuriki, Naruto.

A flower rested on her body a light Sakura, as it was a sign of her name.

A medical team was called and she was treated for any illness or fatigue.

With a final sigh the Hokage called upon her family, it was for the best.

As he saw her leave with her distant relatives he could only wonder how she arrived at this village.

She would be looked over by him and others.

As the old man was brought back from his thoughts he realised that Sakura's foundation was a mystery and still is.

As he looked back into his ball he saw her frustration not only for accuracy but the knowledge of the past, her true foundation.

Author's Notes:

Hey, thank you for reading this chapter I hope you have enjoyed it.
If you want to read more please vote or comment below.

Thank you,

~FanFiction_PJo_2000