Chapter 6

All of them  going to the 4th floor of the palace (which was restricted)
ALICIA'S POV:
We 3 entered the next room beside the gaming room which was another room of a gaming room.
"Sheesh! You guys have a lot of games, don't you?" Fanny said
"Well, yeah. Good thing the boys aren't with us we will spend the whole day playing again and we won't be able to eat lunch!" Kara said.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"It's 8:30 am. We can still play a bit" Fanny said.
"Fine but after lunch we're going to the 3rd floor" Kara told us.
"How many floors do you have?" I asked Kara.
"It's 5 floors. I haven't explored the 4th floor. Mom told me not to go there. Only when there's an event but there's no event yet happening for like forever!" Kara told us.
"Probably it's the ballroom" Fanny told Kara.
"What could the fifth floor is?" I asked.
"I think it's the astronomy tower" Kara told us.
The 2nd gaming room was just like an arcade that doesn't need tokens! Amazing! We were playing for 2 hours and 30 minutes because I had an alarm so we went to the dining room and saw the boys looking at us.
"So how was exploring?" Charles asked us.
"Pretty fun" I looked at Fanny and Kara.
"We went to another gaming room" We all said in unison. We 3 chuckled.
"Wait! What?" Both of them looked surprised.
"I didn't know that there were two gaming rooms" Kara told both of them. They looked like they fainted. I think they wanted to join us.
"What was in that room?" Both of them looked at us.
"It was like an arcade without tokens" All of us said.
"What? Really? Can you take us there?" They had puppy eyes.
"Never! You guys find it!" Kara said and we all had evil smirks.
"What are the rooms you went?" I think they had a plan that they know we spent the whole time playing there.
"We went to the library and the ballroom as well" I quickly thought what we talked about a while ago.
"There are 2 libraries?" Gabriel said. I just remembered that I asked him to bring me to the library.
"It's so obvious you guys are lying and the gaming room is.." Charles cutted off to look at Gabriel who did a drum roll on the table.
"At the 3rd floor! Because an arcade is very big so it's got to be there!" Charles continued. We 3 giggled.
"Wrong! It's at the side of the 1st gaming room!" We 3 said.
"Aw man! I thought I was right. Sigh. Well, thanks for the direction" Gabriel said. I guess he was right we did give them the direction and they were leaving the table.
"Hey! Don't forget lunch!" I said.
"I forgot about lunch!" Gabriel said
"Well, what do you want games or lunch?" Fanny asked.
"I am already hungry! Lunch is the one I will choose" Charles said. We girls laughed. The food was already on the table and we ate it. After we were done eating the boys came with us.
"Let's see if there are more gaming rooms" Gabriel said.
"We're going to the 3rd floor. Probably no more games"  I chuckled.
"It's worth it" Charles said.
''I have luck so yeah" Gabriel said
"Let's see your luck" Kara said. We were walking to the staircase and we saw the Queen.
"Where are you 5 going?" The Queen asked us.
"We are going to the 3rd floor, your majesty" Fanny said.
"Don't call me 'your majesty'. Just call me Elizabeth. It irritates me. Anyways, have fun and don't go to the 4th floor, okay?" She told us.
"Yes, Aunt Elizabeth" All of us said.
"Oh yeah you guys are younger than me. Silly me" She was laughing when she was on the 2nd floor and we can still hear her.
"Guys, I think I want to go to the 4th floor even though it's restricted" Fanny said.
"I don't know. She said it's restricted we might get into trouble" I said.
"Oh, we'll be fine. I think there's something amazing there!" Fanny said and looked at Kara.
"Fine! Only once" Kara said. The boys were shivering.
"Let's skip the 3rd floor" Fanny said.
"You're a.." Charles didn't finish because he thought he might get killed by Fanny.
"Let's go guys!" I'm not afraid on the outside but on the inside I am. We walked to the staircase and saw a few rooms on the 3rd floor but we ignored it. We kept walking until we saw a very big ballroom. Fanny was right all along! We looked at each other with the looks Why-is-it-restricted? looks.
"Omg! I was right all along!" Fanny said proudly.
"What do you mean?" The boys asked.
"You guys are like twins. Anyways, we were guessing what was in this floor and guess what she's right, it's a ballroom!" Kara said. Gabriel was moving away from us.
"Guys! There's a swimming pool here!" Gabriel yelled.
"Shh! Don't yell Aunt Elizabeth will hear us!" I said.
"Oh right" He said. We spent a few minutes at the ballroom.

We were walking downstairs and we went to the 3rd floor as quickly as possible.
"Why is it restricted? It has a swimming pool!" Fanny said silently.
"Yeah but let's explore this floor quickly so Aunt Elizabeth won't notice we went to the 4th floor" I said.
"Okay" They all said all together. We were going in to the 1st room that was close to the stairs. It was another library but a little smaller and it has kiddie books. Ugh! We left it because we don't want to read kid's books. Then the 2nd room was a kid's room. We all looked at Kara.
"What?" She asked.
"Why is there 2 kiddie rooms?" Charles asked her and we 3 nodded.
"Ah, that! I have a little brother who is always naughty so he's with an instructor to teach him good manners" Kara told us.
"Ohhhh" We all said except Kara.
"Who is he?" Fanny said.
"His name is Karlo and he's just 3 years younger than us" Kara said.
"Oh, okay. Let's keep exploring" I said.

Message from the author:
I'm so sorry if it's late because I want to play Mobile Legends and watch Youtube. So I got no time for continuing or publishing. I was thinking that I will always publish every Sunday because I only got a few chores, just like what happened on Chapters 3, 4 & 5. That's it! Happy reading! Bye bye! 👋😊