Chapter 1

Alicia and Kara (left Alicia and right Kara)
ALICIA'S POV:

I bought a new book beacause my friend told me to buy a dog book because she wanted me to know more about dogs. Well, this is the best I can find. I sighed. It is a dog book for kids with a pendant. And I love pendants! Oh no..
"Hey Alicia! What a coincidence!"Kara, my friend, said.
"Hey.." I said. I think she will find out what book I bought.
"What book did you buy?" She said. I knew it!
"Um, I didn't buy any, all of the books are horrible," I said softly.
"I don't think so. What's in that paper bag?" She's smirking.
"I bought some food"
"Food? How can a food be that thin? Let me see."
"No!"
"Why are you being so defensive?" She snatched the paper bag from me. There was a long silence as she checked it. She showed the book to me.
"What's this?" She asked.
"It's a dog book." I'm pretty sure I looked scared.
"I also have this book! What a coincidence!" She's laughing.
"Can I have it back?" I was blushing from embarrassment. Then she handed it back, still laughing.
"Well, I'm going now" She gave me a wink as she giggled. I was walking as fast as I could to get away from her. This was a disaster. Maybe I shouldn't have bought this book. She even have this book? I don't believe her.

I was home and saw a note. I read what it said.

Dear Alicia,
Me and your father have a date today. And Harry is with a babysitter named Yuri. She will be there at 6:00 pm. Be ready to get Harry at that time. Do all the chores written in the back of the paper. And I hope you'll do all of them. Thanks.

Love,
Mom

At the back of the paper:
Things Alicia should do:
Wait for Harry and Yuri at 6:00 pm
Cook food for you and Harry
Clean Dishes
Sleep both of you at 8:30 pm

I can't believe that my parents are gone for a while and Harry will be home in 2 hours. What should I do? I've done my homework and other things. Nuh-uh. I'm not reading the kiddie book. But I bought it. I can't do nothing to it. I'm just gonna wear the pendant. I'm wearing a new pendant! I forgot Harry likes dog books but the book is for girls. Meh, I don't care, I'll just give the book to Harry. Problem solved! I'm gonna inspect this.. Then something weird happened. The pendant changed to a real dog!

"Please don't freak out! I'm sorry for my intrusion. But I'm John." The dog furry told me who it seems to be named, John.
"Wha..What are you?" I asked. I'm so frightened. What in the world why is he a dog but talks like a human?!
"I'm called a Doggese. I live in the Dogs World. I have to bring you there. The Queen is waiting for you there" John said.
He changed to a human with dog features and looked like a butler (it means he's kinda like a servant).
"I don't think I should go with you. I have chores," I showed John, "A-and you're a str-stranger" I told him that so my parents won't be angry.
"Well, the chores are fine because it'll be just 30 minutes when you talk to her. And you can trust me. I'm sure you know who the Queen is anyways," John said. Hold up, Kara told me she also had the dog book I had. Hmmmmmm. We were having a few coincidences today. We saw each other in the front of the park, we have the same book and I'm assuming she's in the Dogs World too.
"I guess I gotta go with you" Even though I don't know if that's a good choice. John made a portal. And we both went in.

I felt different when we were there. And..OMG! So many dogs all around the place. I love dogs. You might as well think why I didn't read that book, well it's because it's for kids and I don't like kiddie books. I'm already 12 years old which is why I don't like it.
"Hey uh, you already have your dog's ears and tail" John told me.
"What?!" I screamed and checked myself, I spun around and round to look. No x10! I didn't want to be a dog!
"Um, you can have dog's ears when you're 8 years old and you can have a dog's tail when you're 12 years old. The best is that you can turn to a dog whenever you want when you're 16" John explained. I've just turned 12 last month! OMG! I have to be 16 so I won't have these dog's body parts!
"You can remove those if you can control it" John told me. I think he read my mind. But how can I control it? We were walking to a palace.
"Alicia!" A voice came from my back. It was Kara. She hugged me.
"I knew you would come here" Kara said.
"What do you mean?" I asked confused.
"I gave you a hint, the book! It could make total sense, right?"
"Yeah but I-I didn't believe you"
"That book was actually for the people who are Doggese"
"I'm a Doggese?"
"Yep, and I told your parents about this place and they understood after you left me at the front of the park. And you'll be staying in the palace because you don't have any relatives in this world"
"It seems like it's embarassing. Living in a palace with the royal family"
"I'm your friend so no need to worry"
"Sigh. Fine if you insist" I felt embarassed. We were walking to my new room and I wanted to go home. I miss it already. I'll be homesick forever, I think. We went to my room.
"This is where you'll be staying and be nice to your roomate. It's a boy" Kara said.
"Who is he?" I asked.
"Oh you'll know him. You both have separate beds"
"I know why, don't need to tell me"
"Probably you both will do it" She's smirking.
Groan.
(I won't tell you what it is. But some of you know that thing. Back to the story!)

My luggage was coming in fast. I was so scared and who will be my roomate. John came in the room. (Is he my roomate?)
"You might be thinking I'm your roomate. Nope I'm not. This is your last luggage (he gave me a purple luggage). And it's dinner time" he told me. I forgot about dinner! I feel bad for Harry but I think Miya would give him food and mom and dad should have told her.

Me and John were walking to the dining room because I don't know how to go there and I might get lost. I sat down in the table and..
"Welcome Alicia!" The Queen or mother of Kara was smiling at me.
"Thanks for inviting me. And I have 2 questions" I knew it was too sudden. And probably this will happen..
"I told you to answer all of her questions!" The Queen shouted at Kara.
"She didn't ask me anymore" Kara said putting her hands in the air.
"I didn't actually ask her because I thought best to ask you" I told her shyly.
"Oh okay. So what's your question?" She said calming after she shouted at Kara.
"Why do I have no family in this world? And I have to finish school so how am I going to go there?"
"Pure Bloods are the people with pure animal blood. Half Bloods are the people with a Pure Blood and a Duggler. Dugglers are people without animal blood. Fwidges are people who have a family of Pure Bloods but no animal blood in them. And this is where you come in, you're a Dugerloud which have a family of Dugglers but you have an animal blood" She finished explaining and looked at Kara to finish all of my questions.
"My mother is out of breath so let me continue. You need a Glou Powder to go to the Human World. You need a fire and throw the powder in it and get inside it. Then done!"
"Oh okay and thank you for answering my questions" We all started to eat dinner. And I noticed a boy in the right side of the Queen he looks familiar. I think he's my roomate. We all finished eating and I asked Kara if she can bring me to my bedroom because I still don't know the way. When we were at the bedroom, I watched Kara walk away and go to her room. So she's just next door. I saw the boy from the dining room.
"My name's Alicia and who are you?" I asked him.
"You already forgot me. I'm Gabriel" And he shook hands with me.
"Oh right, I forgot, sorry about that" Then we both lied down in our beds.
"Good night" I said.
"Good night as well" We both slept.

Message from the author:
I just want to say that thank you for reading my first story. And I'll tell you more at the next part. And there's no copyright of any words of any story or movie. I can't think of any titles for my chapters so I will just call all of it Chapter 1,2,3, etc. I'll be publishing all the other parts every week. I think.