Chapter 4

All of the 5 kids that is in the story

ALICIA'S POV:
We were all finished eating lunch and we all went to our rooms. I showed Fanny how to go to our bedroom.
"I'm sorry for being shy at the garden but we'll be good friends, right?" She started a conversation.
"Yep, oh and read this book so you can know a lot about this place or the other worlds!" I said and she looked surprised.
"Really? Can I see the summary?"
"Sure but don't tear it apart"
"Of course I won't" She began to open the book and went inside our bedroom. She was reading the book while I was fixing our closet. She closed the book and I was done fixing our closet.
"Wow! Refurt knows what I am"
"Yep, you're a Duggerloud and so am I"
"Really? This book can give us tips to any world if we go on an adventure"
"Yeah, you're right" We both went outside to search for our friends. We saw Kara and told her if we can explore the whole palace since we have nothing to do and tomorrow as well.
"There are lots of places here so..let's do it!" Kara agreed to my suggestion. We went to the boys' room and I knocked.
"Come in!" I heard both of them say in unison. We 3 went in and saw the boys playing chess.
"Are you guys going to explore the palace with us?" I asked them. They both fixed the chess.
"We'll come because we haven't explored the whole palace" Both of them said
"Ok so let's go" Kara said. And we began to look at the next room which was the gaming room. Both of the boys were so amazed.
"Can we all play? Please, please, pleaseeeee!" Both of them were knelt to Kara and they have puppy eyes becuase she was the only one who had the royal blood with us right now.
"Fine but don't break the machines" Kara said and both of them thanked her so much.
"We owe you!"
"No, no, no need"
"What kinds of consoles do you have?" I asked.
"Um, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One X. The famous consoles"
"Can we play Xbox One X?" Charles asked.
"Of course and we have all the games!"
"What?! Really?!" Both of them said.
"Yes, all of it is on the green shelf next to it"
"I can't wait to play" Gabriel said.
"Let's play Minecraft. I've always wanted to play that game for years" Charles asked Gabriel.
"Fine by me" Gabriel said.
"Hey Kara? Let's play Just Dance in the PS4 Pro" Fanny asked Kara.
"Ok" Kara agreed with her. While I was looking at the Nintendo Switch and searching for a game.
"I'll just play Nintendo Labo" I told all of them.
"Ok" All of them said. Nintendo Labo was a game that you can fold many cardboards with things and play with it in real life. Pretty amazing, right? I chose the piano and I started folding.

After a few hours of playing with the consoles, we all got bored with the games in the shelves.
"We are supposed to be exploring the castle!" I said.
"Yeah, you're right" All of them said. We all laughed.
"Let's go to the dining room and eat dinner. We've been playing for 6 hours straight" Fanny said
"OMG! You're right" We all said in unison. We all walked to the dining room and ate dinner. When we were done eating, I walked to Fanny to talk with her.
"So how was dancing?" I asked her.
"Very tiring but it's fun" She told me.
"Well, Nintendo Labo was amazing!"
"Yeah, I watched you when Kara was choosing a song"
"Really? I was so focused to the folding and playing the game" We both laughed and we were at the front of our bedroom. I started to think that it was still too early to sleep. I went to Kara's bedroom if their family has Wi-fi and Kara said yes. (they are already high-tech and when something's new in the Human World the other worlds will also have it. Back to the story) I asked her what was the name and password she told me and I went back to my room. I saw Fanny holding her phone and asked me if I know the Wi-fi password and I told her what it was. I started to play Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (I am lvl. 30 and a Grandmaster rank, in the story actually not me). I saw Fanny look at my screen.
"I'm playing that game too. I'm the Top 1 Global Fanny user" She told me. I was amazed.
"Well, I'm Top 1 Global Odette user" (Odette and Fanny's top Global in the real world is not true)
"Wow, let's be friends in the game"
"Ok, what's your username? Mine's MagicStudent"
"Mine is Fanny763. I already asked you a friend request"
"I've accepted it"
"Let's play now!"
"Ok ok" We both started playing.

MLBB'S POV (ALICIA'S NARRATING):
I was collecting my Good Credit Award and the Daily Login. I asked Fanny if we can play rank since she was Grandmaster as well. She said yes. And we waited for a match that people might want to play rank. I really can't believe 2 Grandmasters are Top Global. Mostly they are Mythical Glory! Very far ranks but it would be amazing if it was Warrior ranks to Top Global. Omg! That is very impossible.

I chose Odette (of course) and Fanny chose Fanny (very obvious). Then we saw chats that said "Are those 2 the top global Fanny and Odette users?" or "I'm sure we're gonna win (or lose) since these 2 are on my (or not my) team" All of them are going crazy with the chats! I blocked all of them except Fanny who was saying "Thank you so much FANS!" Omg! She's used to these chats. Well, I don't care, I'm just going to focus on my gameplays. When I heard the name Fanny in the garden this morning, I thought she was the real Fanny but it seems impossible and she looks just like Fanny! And we had so much victories and we both didn't notice time, it was: 10:55 pm! We both stopped playing and went to sleep.

Message from the author:
I'll just make all of my chapters 1000 words I just can't think of anything that would happen. But I hope you love my story so much. Still early to publish my chapters because still no school. YAY! Comment or message me if you have any suggestions. That's all! Happy reading! Bye bye! 👋😄