Chapter 7

(Aunt Elizabeth explaining about a ball to Kara, Charles and Gabriel)

ALICIA'S POV:
We were still checking all the rooms in the 3rd floor. We all have the same question with why-is-the-4th-floor-restricted? looks. We all went to the dining room and I just remembered that I still have to continue the All the Worlds and People in it book. It seems like I don't want to read it anymore I'll just have to know everything by myself. Still, why don't I want to read that book? Meh, I don't care. We all sat down in the dining room. We all ate our lunch.

KARA'S POV:
We all finished eating and I was going to the bathroom. When I saw my mom going near me, I walked quickly as I could. I just don't want to see her. I finally reached the bathroom and went in.

But I saw my mom standing in front of me, waiting a while ago.
"I really need to talk to you now. At the 4th floor and bring the boys ONLY!" Elizabeth told me.
"Yes, mom" I made my hand a salute sign and she left. I went to the boys room. I was thinking if she could have found out that we went there. I didn't even knock the door.
"My mom said that we have to go to the 4th floor" I said to the both of them.
"What?! Could she have known?" Both of them said.
"I don't know but she didn't say that I need to bring the girls with us" I said. We all looked scared as we climbed the stairs. We 3 are terrified when we were at the 4th floor. I gulped and I think I heard the boys gulp as well. We saw my mom.
"Good, I need you 3 to know that we are having a ball" Elizabeth said.
"What?!" We 3 said in unison.
"The boys will ask one of the girls and Kara (looking at me) I have found the right man for you" Elizabeth said. I was looking at her weirdly. Who is he? I think wanna see him already! I haven't met him though. My mom was nodding.
"Why are the boys here?" I said.
"I just want them to know and it's next friday. The night you, Alicia and Gabriel finish school. And boys (looking at them) go back to your rooms. I have to show Kara something" She said. They both left and I looked at them which they looked satisfied. I think they (or we) thought we are gonna be scolded. I looked at mom who was smiling weakly.
"What do you want to show me?" I asked.
"I need you to know this is where your father died, that's the reason why this place is restricted but for now it's not since I talked to the Cattese a peace treaty" My eyes became big.
"Wha-what?" I said.
"We were having a party of being allies with the Cattese but the Queen killed him so they betrayed us. The Queen's name was Cathy" She said.

I was crying so hard. She told me to follow her so I followed. She showed me a painting and touched the back of it, it automatically opened. I was amazed but I am still crying when I saw a coffin. It was my dad. I was crying so much on the outside and on the inside I am very angry to Cathy. My mom told me to go back to my room and I forgot to ask who she chose for me to the ball. I think she's also crying on the inside. I kept walking downstairs and I reached my room. Now, I'm angry on the outside and sorrowful on the inside. I felt strange anyways.

ALICIA'S POV:
Me and Fanny were playing Mobile Legends: Bang Bang after our lunch. We really had fun in our games. Until the boys came in without knocking the door, they told us they had to tell us something urgent. The game just finished and we gently placed our phones next to the table.
"What's so urgent?" I asked. They both looked at each other.
"There's a ball coming next friday" Both said in unison.
"The day when we finish school" Gabriel added. Our eyes grew big.
"What?! A ball?!" We screamed and then quickly put our hands in our mouths because we knew we just screamed. The boys nodded in agreement then Kara just came into the room.
"I thought we 3 will be scolded for being at the 4th floor" Then she looked like that she was out of the topic.
"What are you guys talking about?" Kara asked strangely.
"The ball next week" Gabriel said.
"Ohhh! Right" Kara said laughing. We all looked at her and she stopped laughing after that.
"So who will be your date boys?" Kara said to the boys.
"Still a question. Well, I'll just go with Fanny" Charles said.
"Ayieeeee! You like her huh?" I said. They were all nodding in agreement except Fanny who was very quiet.
"No, I'm not! Cause there will..." Gabriel punched him in the elbow.
"Never mind. I'll just go with Fanny, is that okay for you Fanny?" Charles looked at Fanny.
"I'm okay with it. Gabriel, may I talk to you quick?" Fanny said.
"Su..sure" Gabriel said awkwardly. They both went out.
"I wonder what she will say to him" I said. Then, the 2 other were looking at me.
"Oh, Alicia you don't recognize it? Really? Tsk tsk tsk it's very obvious as well" Kara said. I was looking very confused to what she was saying.
"What do I not recognize and what's obvious?" I said looking puzzled. They both looked at each other and Charles whispered to Kara's ear. It seemed like they are talking the should-we-tell-her? thing. They both nodded.
"Gabriel likes you very much" Charles said. My eyes grew wide and looked at Kara.
"It's true! He likes you since Elementary, of course, the day he met you" Kara told me. And my eyes grew wider.

GABRIEL'S POV:
"What's wrong, Fanny?" I asked.
"Why do you want to go with her? You do know that she'll get embarassed. She's been your classmate since Elementary and she doesn't know that you liked her for too long!" And Fanny stopped.
"Well, I really like her. And why did you want to talk to me?" I asked.
"Never mind. Just ask her out now. Probably, someone in the castle will ask her out" Fanny told me. I opened the door and they all stared at me then Alicia quickly nodded the opposite way. Maybe she knows I like her and she's not satisfied, I'll just confess to her anyways.

Message from the author:
I was having a hard time making this but here it is! I let my friend read it a bit of the story to know that it's good. Well, it was (kind of). I think I'll end the story after the ball at the end of my 3 characters' school because I really want to make a new book which is not the Part 2 of this, it's a another book then I'll make Part 2 of this! That's all, Happy Reading! 📗📘📙📚📔📒📓📖