Chapter 1

NIALLS POV:

   Ive always found love to be a strange thing. I mean its a beautiful thing,really is. It feels magical and I'm sure we have all experienced it before. Some people say you can explain love but I'm pretty sure you cant. All I can say about love is its strange and magical and those aren't very good descriptions. You see the thing is if you can explain to a person why you love them then it is called like not love. You cant explain love it simply cant be done. If you really love somebody you better tell them while they're here because otherwise you'll be missing the chance of your life.

      MONDAY MORNING:

  I woke up on monday feeling awful because it was my least favorite day of the week. I quickly got dressed not even bothering to do my hair and grabbed my keys to my car. Thank fully my parents got me a car for my 16th birthday! My parents haven't really talked to me since I died my hair purple and blue last month. My parents are very very religious people. When they saw my new hair the faces they made were really funny! Since I also have some tatoos on my neck they call me the devils spawn. I think its so funny because well they made me.

   So as I drove on I realized that a couple of my friends and I had to introduce a few new students. I heard they were like transfer students or something like that I wasn't really paying attention. I was so surprised I got picked to do a tour for new students because only smart people get to tours. I'm smart and all that but the teachers probably dont wanna choose me becuase of my tatoos and all that but I guess this time they wanna show kids they can be a little different

    After like 15 minutes I was at school. I quickly got out of my car because school started in like 15 minutes and I couldn't be late today. I was really hoping to show a hot girl around but nooo was stuck with a loser by the name of Eddie. I was wrong about the transfer students, we actually had kids from Iowa.

    As I showed Eddie the school he looked more and more nervous so I told him to chill. I gave him a few tips and told him he could sit by me and my boys at lunch today. He cooled down a bit but then again got more nervous he kept fixing his round glasses and pulling on his curly red hair. I couldn't stand seeing him like this anymore.

"Alright Eddie what's wrong now?!" I asked a bit frustrated.

"Okay I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone! Don't tell anyone either!" he said a bit embarrassed.

"Alright I won't! Now tell me whats buggin' ya?" I said so he would now I cared.

"Okay Ill tell you! So I saw this new girl today and I keep thinking about her she was so perfect but I dont think she's gonna like me." Eddie said as his face turned red.

"Wow! Okay Eddie so what I think you should do is gdt to know the girl, then become friends with her and then BAM ask her out!" I told him so he wouldn't feel so bad.

"Thank you I think I will do that!" he said confidently.

"Okay so what's her name and what does she look like???" I asked him so maybe I could help him a bit more.

"Well her name is Ariana. She has red hair but its not naturally red. and you know what never mind here she comes!!!" Eddie couldn't finish telling me what he was saying because Ariana came walking down the hall were we were. Eddie went in to freak out mode and his face was all red and then he kept muttering things to himself. I felt bad for the guy because he had like no chance to be with Ariana.

   When I turned my head to see Ariana walking down the hall my mouth immediately fell open. I was so amazed at how beautiful she was. She had a nice body and everything. She was wearing some shorts and a floral crop top. I couldn't stop staring at her. I was so distracted by her that I didn't notice Harry or Eddie tapping my shoulder. 

"Niall! Niall! Horan?!" They yelled while waving their hand in my face.  

"Sorry what?" I yelled snapping out of my day dream. I quickly noticed Ariana standing next to Harry. She gave me a nice smile. Then I saw Eddie still blushing.

"I want you to meet Ariana! She's new around here. I figured she could sit a lunch with us. OH and I almost forgot Ariana meet Niall, Niall meet Ariana." Harry introduced. I quickly shook her hand and then she gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was so surprised by this action. It made me fell like I had a chance with her.

"Its a pleasure to meet you Ariana! You look nice today!" I said trying to hide my red face. The last thing I said about her looking nice slipped out accidentally.

"Aww thanks a lot Niall!" she said looking flattered.

"So Niall who's your friend?" said Harry. I started to laugh at this because I completely forgot about Eddie!

"Oh ya! haha! This is Eddie. He's also new here." I said while chuckling over the fact that I forgot about him.

"Nice to meet you!" Ariana and Harry said at the same time. They both started laughing and I felt a little jealous because I had developed a crush on Ariana.

  The bell rang and we all had to go our separate ways I said bye to everyone. I said an extra long bye to Ariana and then I told her I would see her at lunch. I had to be there extra early to not only win her heart but a spot next to her.

Authors Note:

Hai guys how was the first chapter?! I hope you liked it!! Please vote/comment/follow meh! ILYSFM if you actually like this.

x o x o x o         a~d~d~y