Chapter 2

Ariana's POV:

  He may not be perfect or the most handsome guy on earth but to me he is. That was how I felt about Niall. Only problem is my parents or brother would never approve if I were to date Niall.

My parents are very strict about tattoos and hair dying, I was dating a guy with just one tattoo and my mom made me break up with him. It was awful breaking up with him because he treated me like his princess. I literally cried for days when I had to do that. My brother, Frankie would never ever approve because well I'm his little sister and brothers don't want anyone to date them. So yeah.. I really like Niall but I'm not sure if he likes me back and I don't want to ask him because If he doesn't then it would be awkward.

    MONDAY MORNING:

I woke up on monday with a huge headache!! I was so tired from last night because I went to a family party and those things get wild! I was also really nervous about my first day of high school. No one really liked me at my old school so I was thrilled when we moved. I got up and headed down stairs for some breakfast. I walked past my parents but they didn't talk to me which I found weird because they always talk to me. I decided to say something.

"Good morning everyone!!" I yelled so they would hear me.

"Ariana! Could you stop yelling! We're right here and we're certainly not deaf!" my mom said really mad. I wasn't expecting that response.

"Dad why are you and mom not talking??"I asked him. Suddenly my dad started to cry. I had never ever seen him cry so I immediately regretted asking him.

" Your mother cheated on me with a low life bastard! I saw them last night when I got home," my dad said with tears flowing down his eyes. I gave him a hug and I gave my mom the dirtiest look.

"How the hell could you!?!? He gave you fucking everything!" I screamed at the top of my lungs to my mom. I honestly didn't give a fuck so I started swearing at her she betrayed my dad! She fucking made him cry! The bad part was that she just stood there with a smirk on her face.

"Haha, thats so funny! Your dad gave me nothing but loneliness I had no choice! I was just sitting around wasting my time hoping he would pay more attention to me," my mom said bitterly.

"Well I tried to give you everything! Im sorry! You didnt have to sleep with my brother Natt! I walked in and you two were having "it"! In my own bed!"my dad said still not believing that this happened.

"Well he was way better than you in bed! He actually gave me a fantastic time," said my mom with a smirk.

"Mom you are so discusting! You ruined two fucking families! Imagine what aunt Addy is going to say when she finds out what you did! You fucking whore" I said as bitterly as possible.

This lady was no longer my mom. I hated her so much. She destroyed not one but two families! My cousins are going to be devastated. I fucking hate uncle Natt and my mom.

I decided to end this conversation by going back upstairs and changing out of my pjs. I quickly put on some shorts and a floral crop top. I couldn't find anything to wear so I figured I would just wear that. I quickly grabbed my back pack and car keys and when back down stairs. I didn't even bother talking to

my mom or dad.

As I drove off I quickly shook it all off and promised myself to not let anything destroy me. I would just keep my head held high.

When I got to school I met a boy by the name of Harry Styles. He was pretty damn cute if u ask me. He was such a flirt and had the cutest dimples. He showed me around school and then introduced me to his friends. As soon as I saw his  blonde friend who died his hair blue and purple my heart melted. That guy was so adorable! He was so sweet and his eyes were perfect. I couldn't resist so I gave him a kiss on the cheek and I also gave him a hug. I was hoping he liked me but the chances of that seemed impossible.

I got super happy when I was invited to sit with like the coolest boys in school. I was almost positive that if they were the coolest I would get a lot of hate from the girls that liked them. I'm pretty sure that every girl liked them.