Baby Its Cold Outside

A/N: This is prompted by @ethen-wynters aka me. This just came to mind. Especially since Kurt said to Blaine that the entire time they were singing that he just wanted to turn off the damn boombox, confess his undying love, and give him the world most passionate kiss. So here we go. This is in which Kurt and Blaine kiss toward the end of BICO.

Blaine Singing
Singing together
Kurt Singing
__________

Kurt jumped at the sound of something slamming into a table. He looked up to see that Blaine had just walked in setting a boombox on the table.

"You scared me."

"Well good because I'm actually Marley's ghost and I'm here to tell you to stop studying so hard."

"What's with the boombox?" Kurt said getting straight to the point.

"I need you to sing with me. Well, rehearse with me. I got a gig singing baby it's cold outside in the Kings Island Christmas Spectacular."

"Ah. Personal favorite. Too bad they never let us sing it together."

Blaine tilted his head obviously confused at Kurt's statement.

"I mean as two...artists."

"Hm. So you gonna help me out here?"

"Anything to get me to stop reading about Charlemagne."

"Very good then."

Blaine closes Kurt's book and stands up turning on Baby it's cold outside from the boombox.

*Opening to Baby It's Cold Outside*

I really can't stay
But baby it's cold outside
I've got to go away
But baby it's cold outside
This evening has been
Been hoping that you'd drop in
So very nice
I'll hold your hands they're just like ice

Kurt tried to not visibly frown because that would give off signals to Blaine that he was upset. Well he was though because he thought Blaine was going to actually touch his hands but he instead moved them backward. Kurt then got up and started to walk around the small room.

My mother will start to worry
Beautiful what's your hurry

Kurt tried not to falter at his next line because even though it was just a song Blaine had just called him beautiful. Thankfully he managed to do it properly.

My father will be pacing the floor
Listen to the fireplace roar
Really i'd better scurry
Beautiful please don't go

With Kurt unknowing Blaine did really mean it when he called him beautiful. Because to Blaine, Kurt was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

But maybe just half a drink more

Kurt and Blaine both felt tingles as their shoulders collided but the managed to stay on track with their singing.

Put some records on while I pour
The neighbours might faint
Baby it's bad out there
Say, What's in this drink?
No cabs to be had out there
I wish i knew how
Your eyes are like starlight wow

Yes. Kurts round glasz eyes were like starlight.

To break the spell
I'll take your hat, your hair looks swell

Yes it really does. The way Kurts hair sat was almost breathtaking.

I ought to say no, no, no sir
Mind of I move in closer?

Kurt tried really hard not to smile largely, he really did but he just couldn't help it when his and the shorter boys hands touched.

At least i'm gonna say that i tried
What's the sense in hurting my pride?

Blaine tried not to look disappointed went Kurt got up and headed for the piano because he had really enjoyed feeling the warmth of the others boys arm pressed against his.

I've got to get home
But, Baby, you'd freeze out there
Say, lend me your coat
It's up to your knees out there
You've really been grand
I thrill when you touch my hand
But don't you see
How can you do this thing to me
There's bound to be talk tomorrow
Think about a life long sorrow

When Blaine got closer to Kurt's face at this point he tried really hard not to stop singing, especially since there was only a few more lines but...

At least there will be plenty implied
If you got p-pneumonia a-and....

Blaine trailed off with the last lyric leaving the music playing. Blaine just couldn't think straight with Kurts beautiful face so close to his. He stared deeply into the older kids glasz eyes feeling his ragged breaths against his own. He slowly looked down at Kurts lips right in front of him. Watching them slowly unpart almost as inviting him in. Kurt watched as the boy stared down at his own lips. Blaine then took a deep breath and took a daring lean forward connecting his chapped round lips to the older boys soft plump lips. As Blaine started to move his lips against Kurts, Kurt began to reciprocate. Blaine reached his hand up to Kurts neck and Kurt put his hand on Blaine's back trying to get the other as close as possible. After a few seconds they pulled apart as they both need some oxygen. Once pulling apart there eyes fluttered open meeting the others eyes. Blaine looked away blushing and Kurt looked down smiling. After a bit more of "practicing" they got interrupted by a surprised Mr. Schue. But none of the boys were embarrassed as they both found the person the have been looking for their entire life.
___________
A/N: This was okay i guess but whatever. Vote! Tell me what you think of this too.