Argument

A/N : So this prompt is one I found online-

Prompt: Person A and Person B get into an argument. At the climax of the fight they can't control themselves any longer and start doing other things with their mouths if you know what i mean.😉😉

So here we go. Set after BIOTA. - R

————————

"YOU'RE ACTING CRAZY! YOU'RE GAY BLAINE!"

"NO YOU ARE ACTING CRAZY KURT. TELLING ME WHAT I AM OR NOT!"

They could hardly remember what got them to this point. One second they were on the bed watching Mulan in Blaine's dorm, then suddenly Rachel calls to ask Blaine out and now they are screaming their lungs off.

"I AM JUST STATING FACTS HERE. YOU ARE JUST TOO IGNORANT TO REALIZE THAT YOU'RE GAY!"

"IGNORANT? IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU THINK OF ME?"

"YES! I am just trying to keep you from getting hurt."

"REALLY BECAUSE YOU GETTING UPSET AT ME FOR ME THINKING THAT I COULD BE BISEXUAL HURTS MORE THAN ANYTHING! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND KURT!"

"I AM YOUR BEST FRIEND I AM TRYING TO KEEP YOU SAFE FROM HEARTBREAK AND PAIN."

"I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!" I DON'T NEED YOUR PROTECTION. I AM FINE! IN FACT, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO NEEDED PROTECTION LAST TIME I CHECKED."

"PROTECTION FROM WHO? KAROFSKY OR YOU?"

Out of his anger, Kurt starting walking closer to the point that he and Blaine were practically touching noses.

"WHY WOULD YOU NEED PROTECTION FROM ME?!"

"BECAUSE YOU HAVE BROKEN MY HEART TWICE NOW AND THAT HURTS MORE THAN ANYTHING. YOU JUST ONLY THINK ABOUT YOURSELF AND NOT OTHERS FEELINGS, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT MY FEELINGS."

"OF COURSE I THINK ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS KURT I WAS NEVER TRYING TO HURT YOU!"

"REALLY? IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THAT!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!"

"WHY DON'T YOU MAKE ME!"

"FINE I WILL!"

As soon as Blaine got that last sentence out he captured Kurt's lips in a fiery kiss.

Right when their lips collided Kurt moved his arms to Blaines neck while Blaine moved his hands to his best friends waist. The kiss immediately went from hot and fiery to soft and passionate. Their lips moved together in a slow dance, moving with such a passion that even couples that have been together for years can't beat them. They slowly pulled apart breathing heavily staring into each others eyes. Blaine smiled so wide Kurt had to look down to prevent Blaine from seeing him blush.

"Looks like i'm gay." Blaine said

Kurt looked back up saying, "Looks like it." just before leaning back into a kiss with Blaine. They both smiled contently into the kiss knowing they would be together for the rest of their lives.