25

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE," a voice raged.

"Dad?!"

"Y/n, would you like to explain why you are naked in your bed with your sister?"

"No, I would not. Wait. How did you get into my apartment!"

"I picked the lock. Your mom and I came to surprise you. Apparently, we were the ones that were supposed to get surprised!"

"Mom is here?"

"Hi," your mom said stepping from behind your father. "I told him not to pick the lock, but you know how he is. Come on let's let them get some clothes on."

"You guys better be in the living room in less than 5 minutes!"

Your parents left the room, leaving you two still in shock.

"Chaeyoung..."

"Not now, y/n. You know how dad is," she said putting her clothes back on.

"Chae..."

"No! Let's go meet mom and dad in the living room," she said walking out of the room.

You took your time leaving the room, for your parents were not a force to reckon with. Eventually, you had to leave the room. After you had gathered up enough courage to face your dad, you got ready and walked into the living room.

"Dad, can we ex-..."

"There is no explaining what I saw tonight, y/n! That was just disgusting! Didn't you learn anything when I let them take your sister away the first time?! This is not morally okay," he raged looking at the two of you.

"Lighten up honey. Can you not tell that they love each other? No matter who it is with, everyone deserves to have a special person in their life."

"Thank you, mom," you said.

"SHUT IT," you dad yelled standing from the couch. "I have had enough of this crap from you, y/n!"

"Last time I checked you said that Chaeyoung wasn't your daughter...so how is this wrong?"

"I promise I will knock every bit of sense out of you if you disrespect me again," he said grabbing your collar.

"Let her/him go, dad," Chaeyoung whispered.

"I don't want to hear anything from you either," he spat in her face.

"Please get away from me," Chaeyoung said politely.

"What did you say?"

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY FACE," she yelled.

Immediately his hand went across her face. He hit her so hard that you could see his handprint marked on her cheek.

Chaeyoung put her hand over her cheek in shock. You could see the tears rise in her eyes.

"Where are your keys," she said to you.

"They are in my coat by the door. Why do you need them?"

Without another word she ran and grabbed your keys out of your jacket. She then opened the door and ran out.

"Chaeyoung," you called. "WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!"

"I-I di-"

"Don't give me that excuse!"

"I will go after her," your dad said. "Wait here," he said running out of the house.

2 Hours Later

Ring Ring Ring

"Hello?" "Who is this?"

"Lenox Hill Hospital."

"Why may I ask you are calling?"

"I am Doctor Carter. I am calling about a Miss Park Chaeyoung. You, f/n l/n, were on her emergency contact list."

"What has happened?!"

"I think it would be best if you came down to the hospital."

∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆
A/n: I finally have wifi💜💜💜