Robin Hood Catch Up

How You Met-
You were walking through Storybrooke, looking for something to nurse your hangover. You had recently broke up with August and in an attempt to forget about it, you got drunk. So you went to get ice cream. You see a man in a green coat in there a young boy on his shoulders. You ordered a Mint Chocolate Chip cone when you heard the little boy asked "Papa? I know that we lost Mama but why did we have to loose 'Gina too?" You heard a sniffle before the man awnsered. "Gina found someone else." He said softly. You looked back and saw a tear rolling down his cheek. "Who, Papa. Who's better than you and me?" The b y asked, clearly upset with his circumstances. "Dr. Faciler, apparently." He muttered. Then he took his young boy off his shoulders. "It's s'okay though. Because we have each other. And we have Emerald too." This was the first time you noticed the swaddle of green blankets in the mans arms. You cooed mentally. "I won't let you loose anyone else, Roland. I promise you that." He hugged his son and daughter tightly. "Adorable." You thought. Then you realized you said it out loud when the man looked at you. You blushed. He stood up, held out his hand and smiled a smile she knew well. A fake one. "Robin Hood. This is my six year old, Roland, and my four month old, Emerald." He said. "Y/N L/N." You mirrored his smile wondering if he could also tell it was fake. "I'd like to see you around perhaps. I think your son and daughter are adorable." I'd never leave. You thought to yourself. He smiled, and his smiled seemed genuine now.

Family-
You are Archie's Neice. He took you in after your single mother died in a car crash a year after the curse was broken.

Favorite Outfit-

If picture doesn't show:Green flip flops, a messy braid that you oerfer to keep your hair in, black leggings,  an army green v-neck, and arrow necklace he got you (silver), and a black leather jacket

Green flip flops, a messy braid that you oerfer to keep your hair in, black leggings,  an army green v-neck, and arrow necklace he got you (silver), and a black leather jacket.

Jealous Robin- He was jealous of August. He had cheated on you and begged you for a second chance in multiple occasions. Usually you stomped on his foot, or the fliers he gave you, or just stomped your foot on the ground, turned and left. But Robin was still nervous.

Jealous You-Robin- You were jealous of Regina. She was with Faciler now, and happy but whenever Robin and Regina ran into each other in public, it was awkward. If Roland was there, he'd burst into tears about how Regina didn't love him and Regina would get a guilty look in her face and stare at her feet. If he wasn't, the two of them would usually lock eyes for a solid ten seconds until you or Faciler snapped them out of it. It made you nervous.