Neal Catch Up

How You Met- You were hiding in the bushes, when you came across a man. "You?" He growled. You looked up and saw Pan. "No, please!" You begged but it was too late. He had already called for his Lost Boys. Soon enough you were back in a cage, and this time in the cave of wonders. You called for help until your voice ran hoarse. "Help!" You cried out, exasperated. Giving up hope, you scratched another line unto the floor. A noise startled you. "Hello?" You asked cautiously. A boy came into your view, scared and afraid. "Help me please. All you have to do is tell a secret you've never told anyone please. I know you have no reason to trust me but Pan kid napped me. If your his enemy, I'm you friend." He looked at you oddly. "Hello." He said finally. "I'm Baelfire. I'm trying to get out of Pan's wing. I might not be able to help you right now but.. I promise you. I won't forget the girl with the h/l h/c hair." He smiled at you. You couldn't help but giggle. "I'm Y/N".

Family- You are Ruby's younger sister. You turned to a wolf first and was immediately aware of it. You ran away and found your mother, figured out how to control your power, and then was separated from your pack. You were tranquilized and woke up in a cage. Pan wanted you as a weapon. You broke free multiple times and after the fifth time, he set you in the cage of wonders.

Your Favorite Outfit-

Jealous You- Wendy at first, then Emma

Jealous You- Wendy at first, then Emma. Wendy was another Pan Prisoner that he often helped. Emma was his ex girlfriend that he had a son with. You were always wary of each, though you knew he was faithful to a fault.

Jealous Neal-He never got jealous. He would get mad when Lost Boys would poke fun at you and Wendy but never real jealousy as far as you know.

Contacts- His Phone- The Girl With the H/L H/C Hair(Y/N)
Your Phone- Knight In Shining Armor<3

Kids-
Alice Cassidy, 3:45 P.M., August 24.
Jane Cassidy, 9:29 A.M., November 7.