August Catch Up

How You Met- You were working at Granny's to try and earn up enough cash to leave town. Your father had recently passed and you had nothing left here. So you became a waitress. You stood behind the bar, chatting with Ruby. A customer came through the door with a box, taking a booth. "I've got it." You told Ruby and walked over to the stranger. "Hi there. What can I get for ya?" You asked, trying to appear upbeat despite your raging hangover. "Just a coffee, to go" he said simply. "Alrighty then. What's the name?" He smiled at you. "August. Booth." You smiled and went to make the coffee. You put the lid on the cup and took out a Sharpie. Writing down his name, and your number you called him to the bar. "August?" He walked up and took the cup. You locked eyes and you winked. "Y/N."

Family- Belle's younger sister. The curse took you as a Granny's waitress that had recently lost her father and was trying to leave town.

Your Favorite Outfit-

Jealous You- You were jealous of Emma

Jealous You- You were jealous of Emma. She was a friend of August's that he knew growing up. She was happy, and never would go after a taken man, yet you couldn't help but feel a certain type of tension between them.

Jealous August-He was never jealous for he knew you were loyal to him always.

Contacts- His Phone- Diner Girl
Your Phone- Puppet Boy

Kids-
Rose Booth, 12:01 A.M., February 1.
Daisy Booth, 12:06 A.M., February 1.
Lily Booth, 12:09 A.M., February 1.