How You Met

Henry-
You were walking down the stairs at your school, wishing you were invisible. Your books were huddled close to you and suddenly someone bumped into you. Your books fell all across the stairs and you bent down to pick them up. "Sorry!" You hear a voice say. You look up to see a boy with brown hair and blue eyes looking at you.  Of course you would bump into the mayor's kid. He picked up the last book from the floor and handed it to you. Smiling, you stuck out your hand. "I'm Y/N. Y/N L/N." He slipped his hand into yours easily and you shook hands. "I've seen you around before. I'm in Ms. Blanchard's class too. I'm Henry Mills."

David-
You were working in the shelter, like you always do on Wednesday's. A blonde walks in and slowly looks you up and down you roll your eyes. "May I help you sir?" You snap. He looks up at your E/C eyes and smiles. "I'm David Nolan and I'd like to apply for a job." You look at him and raid your eyebrows, an unamused look on your face. He shrugs at you. You sigh, taking the price of paper out from the file cabinet. "Fine. Here you go, David Nolan." You hand him the paper and he begins to fill it out. You continue feeding the dogs and he clears his throat. "Yes?" You awnser expectantly. He hands his paper to you and smiled. Oh look at it figuring you would see some fake information like "I'm David Nolan. I live on 567 You Are A Dumbass St. and I'm married to my Cat Mr. Norbert." but it was filled out correctly. You turn to him and smile. "I'm Y/N L/N.  Perhaps I'll see you soon, Nolan." You slip away and go hand the paper to your boss. When you return, the blonde man has already slipped away.

Killian-
You were working on the docs when a ship came docking in. You'd never seen it before, it looked beautiful. "The Jolly Rodger." You read off its back. "Hey! L/N! You here to stare at the ships or work?" Your boss screams. Yelping, you get back to mopping. The crew of the ship gets off and you see a man that only has one hand. You pretend to mop so your boss doesn't yell again but you can't help but stare. He was absolutely gorgeous. As he passes you, he places his hook on the small of your back. "Aye love. My, you look ravishing." You bite your lip, not being able to help the immediate sexual attraction you feel to him. "Say. Why don't you come on the ship. I'll ravish you." He whispers in your ear. You nod slightly and he lifts you off your feet and tosses you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "Captain Hook." He tells you, as he places you down on the deck. "Y/N L/N." He immediately goes into kiss you, and you comply.