3

"Here we are again not even 12 hours later!" My brother yells. I sigh in frustration. Me and Devil were sitting on the couch as he lectured us like children.

He went on and on about how we were stupid and wrong for making out in his car. "You know she's eighteen?" He asked me. I nodd my head. "Then you know she's to old for you. Your too young don't let her sink her claws into you." He spoke as if she wasnt sitting right next to me.

Devil rolled her eye's. "The boy is sixteen! He very capable of making his own decisions." She argued. Kev got madder. "He just turned sixteen not even two months ago!" He reputed back. "He just a kid damn near."

Devil grabbed my hand. "Daniel?" She turned to me. I look at her unsure of what she was doing. "Yes?" I answer.

"Do you feel like I'm taking advantage of you?" She asked.

I shake my head. "No. I just think your a asshole."

She chuckled at that. "See!" She immediately went back to her argument.

Kevin sighed. "I cannot belive you right now!" He started to yell again. "Im going to say this once and slow, cause I know your still drunk. Leave my brother alone. We clear?"

She puts on a devilish grin and laughs. "Crystal big daddy." She winks. "Ok, Im too drunk to go home. Can I stay the night please?"

Kev nodds. "You can have my bed. Ill sleep on the couch." She smiles and proceeds to stumble up the stairs. Kev looked to me. "Same thing goes for you, stay away." He spoke sternly.

I look at him like he is crazy. "Dude, I keep telling you! Its not me, its her hot ass. She keeps coming on to me."

Kevin gives me a look. "Aye watch you words but the other things may be true but you can't say you didn't kiss her back tonight."

"I was drunk." I protested. Kevin shrugged. "Drunk man tells no tales."
"Whatever," I shrugged off. " If a pretty girl kissed you! You would kiss her back."

Kev smirked. "Touche', but I'm looking out for you. Night."

Went up to my room. I opened my door to find Devil on my bed in just her undies passed out. Ugh....

I didn't want to wake her up so I just put a blanket over her and head to Kevin's room.

----

I woke up to the smell of food being cooked. Of course first instinct would be go down stairs but I go right for the shower. I cleaned my body of weird smells; Meaning achlohol, must, barf, ect.

I went to the medicine cabinet and pop two aspirins dry. Then I followed the sweet smell of food. "Kev what you cooking?" But I walk in the kitchen to find Devil. She was frying bacon. Kevin was already digging in. Her hair was wet and she had on my T- shirt and boxers.

She noticed I noticed. "Oh, sorry," she started. "I didnt want to wake you so I kinda just threw these on. Do you mind?"

I shake my head and have a seat. "You can make up for it with some bacon." She smiled. "Good."

"Morning brother." I say to kevin. He finally looks up from his plate. And gives me a nod. He then takes his plate and places it in the sink. "Im going to take a long bath." He says as he rubbs his eyes. "You two behave." He says as he heads up the stairs.

Devil places the bacon on a plate that had eggs, pancakes and potatoes. "Here you go." She smiled as she placed it in front of me.

It smelled delicious. "I didnt know you could cook." She shrugged. She sat next to me at the island. "My mom and grandma, they taught me."