Killer's whistle

"But I don't understand. If he was my classmate, why didn't I recognise him?" I mumble to myself. "Though he looked familiar for a moment. But why don't I remember?"

"Y/N!" Taehyung calls me loudly. I snap out of my thought as I see a confused Taehyung waving in front of my face.

"Oh sorry I got lost into something. What were you saying?" I ask him in an apologic tone.

"You didn't hear anything, did you?" He asks me, looking tired.

"Sorry.." I apologise.

"I said Jungkook graduated with you. And now being the only heir of his family, he is currently taking care of his late father's company." He says while laying back into his chair which doesn't seems comfortable much.

"Oh no wonder he looks rich." I mumble to myself.

"But how come you don't remember him?" He asks while narrowing his eyes.

"I don't know... Maybe I hadn't seen him much. But he does look familiar though." I tell him. "Something...I must be missing something important now." I mumble to myself again.

This time my mobile snaps me out of my thought as it starts to ring. I see the caller id and without knowing a smile forms on my lips.

"Jungkook."

.

.

.

"Where are we going Jungkook?" I ask him while keeping my eyes outside the window.

"You'll see." He replies simply.

I slightly pout at that but don't shoot him any more questions. I start to mentally debate with myself if I should ask him or not about the classmate thing. I glance at him. He's in a simple casual outfit today looking handsome which he is but more relaxed. Wearing a white t-shirt, black hoodie, black ripped jean, he's looking peaceful. I smile at the thought of it.

"Am I that irresistible?" He asks me, a smirk forming at the corner of his lips.

I quickly look away, feeling embarrassed and shy at the same time. "Well I won't deny the fact that you have a great feature." I say, blushing lightly.

"Is that so?" He chuckles as he teases me.

.

.

.

"Jungkook why are we here?" I ask him confused as I step out of the car. I look at my old high school from which I graduated last year. My heart fills with various emotions as memories start to flash back into my mind. In that school I've experienced most of my life. I met with different types of people I never could've met with. But it makes me sad knowing that many people from this school are being killed now. My mood fell at the thought of it. Jungkook seems to notice as he pulls me into his arms. I don't refuse, I don't do anything, just welcome the warm embrace.

"I'm sorry for bringing you here." He says as he broke the hug and places his hands lightly onto my shoulders. "But I've got something to show you." He says in a low voice.

"What?" I ask him confused. He let go of me and look straight into my eyes.

"Y/N do you remember something about a boy? You helped him several times when no one even looked at him?" He asks me, hope filling up his eyes.

I shake my head slowly and try to remember if anything such happened in the past.

"Um no I don't remember." I say looking into his now disappointed eyes. He nods his head and steps back a little from me. I frown at his actions but keep my mouth shut.