Nightmare

My knees fell as I stare at the girl right in front of my eyes laying down lifeless on the pool of tulips cover with dried blood. Her beautiful face is pale as ever, lips slightly parted, her throat has been cut off fiercely, head almost tearing apart from her body. Whole room is filled with white tulips, she is surrounded by tulips but the only smell I can feel is blood.

Seung-ha's blood.

Hot tears rolls down my cheeks as our last conversation is playing in my mind.

"If I had called police earlier..." I whisper as my heart aches for the girl right in front of me. What have I done?

A pair of hands gently grabs my forearm to pull me into a warm hug.
"It's not your fault Y/N. Don't blame yourself."

"How can I not Jungkook? I should've informed the police earlier but all I did was listen to her crying!" I whimper, my fist clenching the fabric of Jungkook's sweater. "I should've called Taehyung a little earlier..." I close my eyes to let my tears fall lamely. I rest my head against Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook's grip tighten around me as he crouched down closer to me. "Y/N don't cry. It's not your fault." He says again, this time impatience hidden behind his voice.

"Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault to begin with."

.

.

.

"How's the smell of blood?" Taehyung asks the boy before him, smiling.

"Pardon?" Jungkook asks, surprised by the sudden appearance of Taehyung.

"I mean it must be hard for you to take in as we're used to it." Taehyung says backs, laughing lightly.

"Oh yeah it is kinda hard." Jungkook says shrugging.

"So how did you meet Y/N?" Taehyung asks Jungkook, suddenly serious.

"We were classmates." Jungkook replies simply.

"I mean I remember when she called me she was alone. So how did you end up with her here?" Taehyung asks the man suspiciously yet forcing a smile.

"She was running wildly until she bumped into me. So I tag along to accompany her." Jungkook replies genuinely concerned as he looks over at your broken form.

"As far as I remember you don't live anywhere nearby." Taehyung stops as he casually moves his glasses high up on his nose. "So what were you doing here?" He asks him, narrowing his eyes in suspicions.

"I had some business here." Jungkook replies. "I was on my way to my apartment when I bumped into Y/N."

"Why-" as Taehyung was about to ask something Jungkook interrupts.

"But what's bothering you actually?" Jungkook says as this time he folds his arms against his chest.

"You"

"Nothing actually. I just didn't expect you to be here." Taehyung lies as he moves his gaze from Jungkook to shift on you. "Y/N's been hurt for real. I think you should take her home now."

Jungkook nods while looking at you. His fist clenches at the sight of you crying. "Don't worry. I'll take care of her from now on."

Still looking at you, Taehyung says in a warning tone.

"You better."
.

.

.

"Where am I?"