The club| chpt. 2

Hey guys and ladies! I got nothin to say Soo, yah! Enjoy!
<÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Lucy's POV)
After the guys hugged me I went to the kitchen and was making burgers. I felt something hug from behind me, but I knew it was Natsu, I didn't do anything since I knew that no matter what I do he's gonna do the most perverted thing to me. "Hey cutie, so after we eat you wanna play my favorite game with me?" He wisperd in my ear, I smirked because my phone buzzed a message from Levy.

Hey Lu! It's Levy, I wanted to ask you if you want to go to this club with me and my roommates, make sure you wear something nice.

Levy-

"Sorry Natsu, but I have plans Tonight" i said with a giggle.
"Ok well how about when you get back from your 'plans' " he said
As he loosen his grip on me.
"I don't know Natsu we'll have to see" I smirked.  I bumped my hip to his just to mess with him, After that, I finished making burgers. "Burgers are ready guys" I yelled.
The guys came in destroying the plate of burgers, I swear they were animals for a minute. while the guys were eating and I got ready, I put on a skinny black dress that shows cleavleag A LOT of it, and
It went just a little low around me area. I put on dark makeup and red lipstick. I text Lev a message.

Hey Lev,
Don't worry girl, I'm in I'll be at your dorm in 2mins

Lu-

I walk out of my room with all the guys staring at me with their
Jaws falling to the ground. "what's with the staring guys?"
I asked, but I knew the answer.
they didn't answer, they just stair except Natsu, he looked at me with a devilish grin and I'll admit I was a little scared. "Oookay, well, I'm going for the night" as I walked towards the door, Natsu asked something "Where are you going Luce?" He said in a suductive (I believe I spelt that wrong) way "tch, why would I tell you? so you can follow me and grab my ass again like you did in my room? Nah uh, no way" I said as I open the door "okay okay don't get defensive, just wanted to know" he said with an evil smile
"Whatever" I said as I shut the door heading towards Levy's place.

Natsu's POV)

"Ha!" I laughed, everyone looked at me with confusion. "Fellas let me explain, when Lucy was making burgers I notice a message from one of her friends on her phone, asking if she like to go to a club. well, I think with that type of Lucy and her friends there, I think we deserve a night of fun don't you think?" There was silence for a second, "I think Natsu for once has a good idea that we can all agree on"Gray said "Hey your right, how about we invite Gajeel to come with us?" Jallal said "sure, why not? Go ahead" I said, Jallal goes into the other room while the rest of us get ready.

Jallal's POV)

"Hey Gajeel, listen we're going to this club that we know were a group of girls are at and we are wanting some fun"

"I'm listening"

" We were wondering if you would like to come with us?"

" I'll be there in five minutes"

"Cool C'ya later"

"Hurry up Jallal!" Natsu yelled. "I'm coming geez calm down!"
Five minutes later, we head out.

Lucy's POV)

I walk down the hallway towards Levy's dorm, and before I could knock on the door she had already opened it. Levy was wearing a blue long dress with purple and pink sequence on it. I saw three other people behind her, a red head with a messy bun  wearing a purple dress with cherry blossoms on it.  The other was a little girl with long purple hair in a ponytail wearing a white dress with a red bow in the back.  The other had long blue hair lighter then Levy's placed  on her shoulders. she wore a light grey dress, short in the front long in the back. "Wow all of you look amazing" I said with a smile. "you look good as well, My name Erza Scarlet aka Titania" she said. "It's nice to meet you, my name is Wendy Marvell, I m known for falling a lot" she giggled "I'm Juvia Lockser, it's a pleasure to meet you" she said "Well then, its an honor to meet you all, so you girls ready to go to the club?" I questioned "Shyeah! Let's get going" Levy said with her goofy smile. We now where heading towards the club, what's funny is that I feel like I'm being followed... strange.

(This would be a good idea to play the song above if you haven't already)

Natsu's POV)
All of the guys were ready, I had no idea where the club was at so we decided to follow her. All of us heard the conversation she had with the group of girls, we even watch them leave and get into the car.  I drove to the club behind the girls I was surprised none of them notice that we were following the whole time. We arrived at the club, but we entered at different time so that way it wouldn't be so weird. When we walked into the place it had the lights off, but party lights on, DJ in background playing my favorite pop songs. I found Lucy, so I went to pay her a visit "Hey Luce whatcha doin here?" I asked
"Oh, hey Natsu I came here with my friends, what are you doing here" she questioned " well I'm here to see if a pretty blonde would like to dance with me" I said with my smile. she smiled back she walks towards me and puts her arms around my neck while I put my hand around her waist. "So, I take that as a yes?"
I smirked. "yes" she giggled.

Lucy's POV)

Later, after I have a slow dance with Natsu, I decided I want to have a drink or two of tequila.
I didn't notice but I was drinking tequila for an hour now. little Wendy has found a person Named Romeo to dance with, and the guys and girls are dancing with each other. I am now approved to being drunk. I walk around trying to find Natsu, I see him sitting on one of the couches in the club talking to Jallal. " Hey Jallal, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but can I be..alone with..Natsu?" Jallal looked at Natsu and smiled at him "your gonna get a surprised Natsu" he said as he got up and walked away.

Authors POV)

Lucy asks Jallal if she can be alone with Natsu for a bit, Jallal leaves with a smirk "So what did you want to talk about Luce?" Natsu asked. she didn't say anything, she got onto Natsu's lap and said "I don't want to talk, but I want to play that game you mentioned before" she said. Natsu blushed a dark pink.  She smirked and placed a deep kiss to Natsu. He licked her lips for an entranced and she accepted it. They made out for about 2 minutes, aye I say that's a good record! (I know I'm weird).  Lucy could feel Natsu hands going up her thighs and on her ass, she moaned in the kiss.

Lucy's POV)

I stopped with an idea in my head. "Hey Natsu how about we take this to...somewhere more private" I said, he smirked and we ran towards the cars and head out the our dorm.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for the update being long, but yes, this is a cliff hanger I hope you enjoyed it and...yah! Bye!
<×××××××××××××××××××××××××××