chapter 5| I..I'm pregnant!!

Lucy's POV)

I was sitting on the couch watching my favorite show on Netflix. The boys were out doing guy stuff so it was just me, pretty sweet. I was thinking to myself as I was watching the show, It's been a couple of weeks since me and Natsu been to the Club...maybe we can g...Oh no!
I ran towards the bathroom and got sick "Ugh, why am I so sick all of a sudden? Nevermind, I'll just take a shower and go towards the girls dorm maybe" I get undressed and turned on the shower, it was the temperature just how I like it. Once I got in it, I was soaking my hair, then I wrapped my arms around myself, I felt this pain in my stomach "Damn, what could cause so much pain?" I tried to be a trooper and clean myself, while going threw the process of pain. After I get done taking a warm painful shower, I got dressed and went down the hall to Levy's room. I knocked in a special way that only Levy and I know, it's the opening of an old movie called Old Yeller. In mid-knocking the door opened and I saw Erza. "Erza? How did you know that knock? wait..." "Levy" we both said In unison. "I see Levy has also forced you to watch it, huh?" " No, actually I forced her" "WHAT?!" "Yeah, I found it on the TV stand so I asked Levy what it was about. She didn't want to watch it at first, but I forced her. It turns out it's a great movie" " Oh, I didn't know. Well, it's great to know you like it" "Yeah, do you want to come inside Lucy?" "Oh, sure thank you" I walked starving as hell, maybe I should've ate lunch. My stomach growled in huger "Lucy, you ok?" Erza asked "Yeah, I just haven't ate yet" she gives me a hatred look "Why didn't you just say something? We can feed you yunno?" She so scary sometimes, that when little Wendy walked in she dropped her hot Pocket (-w•). Erza made her famous stwaberwy cakes and, surprisenly is was really good. I kept asking Erza for more cake, but she wouldn't give me anymore, I got mad. "Why won't you give me anymore food?! I'm starving!!" This time I scared Erza. Levy, Wendy, Juvia all came out of their rooms wondering what's with all of the noise? Wendy comes over and sticks her hands out for a sign of STOP, and calming. "Lucy, take a deep breath and calm yourself. You're being a little overzealous" I staired at her with anger "Overzealous...OVERZEALOUS!? you think I'm being overzealous?" Levy walked behind Wendy in case something happens "Lucy, please calm down, do you want to have a sleepover? The guys are out doing things and you're all alone. Plus, we aren't doing anything so, why not?" I thought it wasn't a bad idea, so I took a deep breath and nod my head to agreement.

Erza's POV)

After Lucy had her little fit, Juvia saved the day of convincing Lucy into a sleepover, which when she did that I instantly thought she must be a ginious. Lucy went to go get extra clothes for the sleepover and came back falling asleep on the couch. I staired at her for a few seconds and then turned to the girls " Hey, I think something is wrong with Lucy" Wendy looked at me like I'm stupid "Nah man, there ain't notin wrong with her" she said sarcastically. "Is she sick?" Juvia asked "No, if she wore sick she wouldn't have made a fit, she would freak out and scream "Take me to da hospital iz got da virus" and beg like a dog" Levy said. "Well, I guess all we can do is look up her actions on the internet I see were the marks end up on" I said "Hey, that's not a bad idea, I'll start looking now" Wendy said with excitement "I'll do the same here" said Levy "me too" Juvia said. For me I did the same as well, and actually it didn't take long. I was on my computer and I clicked on the first video I saw for people who are doing these things, and I couldn't believe my eyes. "Uh, girls...y-you might want to watch this" I showed them the video, and their eyes wided open. They looked up at me, and then at Lucy. "Do you know what we need to do?" Wendy asked, we all nodded our heads. I went into the bathroom and grabbed a pregnancy test and came back trembling. Levy woke up Lucy "What do you want?" She groaned "We need you to do something Lucy" Said Juvia "Like what?" Wendy stepped towards Lucy "We need you to take a pregnancy test, please" Lucy had a confused look at first, the she had a big smile and started laughing. "You girls really think I'm pregnant? Ha!" By this point I was being serious. "Lucy Heartfilia!, You are going to take that test just to be safe!" She got a little scared, then took the test. As she walk towards the bathroom she said "I not pregnant!" Then she got into the bathroom and did her thang. Wendy said to all of us "She jinxed it" we laughed a little after that comment. After a couple of minutes later, Lucy comes out with the test with the expression of total fright, frozen on her face. "What did the test say?" I questioned "P-positive" she said with stutter. She looked like she needed a hug so me and the girls all gave her a hug, and then we all fell asleep after playing hours of Pokémon.

Natsu's POV))

I took a day off away from all of the lovey dovey from me and Lucy, not like we broke up, just day without Lucy so I can spend some time with my friends. During our day off me and the guys went to see a basketball game, and once it was over it was about 1:00AM so we were pretty tired. I was the driver, because halfway towards the car the guys were falling asleep. It was kind of funny, Gajeel was holding Sting on his arm because he was literally falling down. Gray and Rouge were holding onto Jallal because, well, he was actually asleep, and it was funny watching them struggle. I at least helped by opening the door for them. As we got home, everyone was awake enough to walk themselves to bed and fall right back to sleep. The next morning I was still asleep in my bed, when I heard a knock on my door. I thought it was just in my head so I ignored it. The next knock was more violent and kept going on, so I got up and opened the door. All of the guys were at my door with their jaws to the floor. "Is there something guys?" I said with my eyes half open. They moved out of way because Lucy was in between holding a little pink thing in her hands. "What's up Luce?" I asked. She took a deep breath and said "Natsu Dragneel.." she paused for a second "I...I'm pregnant!!" She said loud. I was silent for a minute, and so was everyone else. "Y-you're pregnant?" I asked "Yes, I am" she said soft and quietly. I walked towards her happily hugging her. "Are you happy, Natsu?" Lucy asked "Happy? No, I'm extremely happy. I'm going to be a dad, and we're going to be a family." Lucy started to cry with a smile on her face. I could see the guys getting Misty eye also "Haha, Rouge is crying" Sting said "You can't talk Mr. Crybaby" Rouge said to Sting. The next thing yunno, Sting and Rouge and for some reason, the rest of the guys beating each other up. Me and Lucy laughed at the senario going on with the guys. Lucy looked up at me and said "Natsu, I love you!" She said as she hug me "I love you to Luce". I got down on one knee so I'm face to face with Lucy's stomach "Don't worry, I love you too" Lucy giggled a little and ran her fingers through my hair as I hugged her stomach, that will soon be our child.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Together...

Hello ladies and gents! I hope you like this chapter of Nalu! This took a long time. It only took this long because I have separated parents so I don't have time to do this story; plus I wanted to make this a special story. This story took about 1,472 words.

- The Author